Ultimate bet affiliation

• ChipInvadr
      ChipInvadr
      Global
      I just wanted to know if Pokerstrategy is planning/working with Ultimate Bet for an affiliation partnership.

I know some *other* sites offre 30% rakeback with UB.

UB also offer a 111% first deposit up to 1110$ which is quite nice.

My father currently play on UB but I dont want to sign in using an other site, I would rather be reffered by pokerstrategy

so?
  • 6 replies
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Hi ChipInvadr,

As far as I know, it is not likely that we will ever partner with UltimateBet/ AbsolutePoker due to their bad reputation in the past.

Best,
      thunder
    • Jonaton
      Jonaton
      Bronze
      I know some people frown upon the sites due to issues in the past but they have soft competition, great tourney structure and feilds, and by far the best bonus in the industry, not only is it big but it never expires. I deposited almost the max and if it takes 3 years I can keep grinding away at it.
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hey ChipInvadr,

Due to their reputation and past scandals we blacklisted AbsolutePoker/UltimateBet. As such I highly doubt we will ever decide to work together with them. It would go against our company policy to send our players to sites which are not trustworthy or potentially damaging to our members (also the reason we only work with large trustworthy sites - while avoiding small sites and rakeback skins).

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • STR82ACE
      STR82ACE
      Bronze
      Originally posted by SoyCD
      Hey ChipInvadr,

Due to their reputation and past scandals we blacklisted AbsolutePoker/UltimateBet. As such I highly doubt we will ever decide to work together with them. It would go against our company policy to send our players to sites which are not trustworthy or potentially damaging to our members (also the reason we only work with large trustworthy sites - while avoiding small sites and rakeback skins).

Best regards
      SoyCD
      +1...best news I've heard so far today

I had major headaches with UB years ago when I tried to make a deposit and take advantage of one of their bonus programs at the time. Absolutely sickening customer support, no help AT ALL, and I finally gave up and stop trying. Never made a deposit, and thankful that I didn't now.

I'm still surprised they're both still operating. Anyone who plays there must really like being raped and gouged imo.
    • ChipInvadr
      ChipInvadr
      Global
      I read about the Superuser Account on Absolute poker in the past. But is Absolute and UB under the same network?

If not, I havent heard the thing about UB, any pointer on what happened?

Nvm, I googled it and found.
    • STR82ACE
      STR82ACE
      Bronze
      Absolute and Ultimate are both the same company. The owners were (are) the same and the SuperUser scandal was discovered on BOTH sites.

I wouldn't invest a nickel in either one of them personally, but I know players who have and have said its treating them well, but frankly, I don't want to risk it at all.