Tournaments and SSS

• katalanon
      katalanon
      Bronze
      There is an ups and downs in this thread.

I will start with the ups:

I am playing 2$ 180 players turbo SNG at pokerstars. I am doing very well and am getting 70% ROI. :)
      so far, iv'e earned about 1100$ in 4 weeks.

Playing the basic SSS, on the other hand, either make me lose money or win very small amounts.

One more important thing, I can't play SSS on less then 9 tables. its to boring and I am starting to do mistakes. (I usually play 18-24)

Should I keep play only tournaments?
  • 4 replies
    • alejandrosh
      alejandrosh
      Bronze
      Hey , first of all nice ROI.

And I think everything it's up to you, in my experience there's nothing like winning tourneys so I rather play MTT than play SSS all day long.
    • katalanon
      katalanon
      Bronze
      Thanks for the reply alejandrosh.
      This is a good advice. the problem is, I really would like to practice ring games as well. I am looking for a good way to combine these.
      Bronze
      Originally posted by katalanon
      Thanks for the reply alejandrosh.
      This is a good advice. the problem is, I really would like to practice ring games as well. I am looking for a good way to combine these.
      I am very insterested myself in delving into the world of cash games....

But I honestly figure it is better to wait untill I have a very strong handle on SNGs first.

I used to think if I ever hit $1000 I will try cash games, but now I think I will be waiting even longer.

Better to put all your effort into one type at a time.
    • alejandrosh
      alejandrosh
      Bronze
      I'm right now trying to do the same thing to mix cash and mtt, I open 4 omaha tables and start opening mtt and start replacing them (the 4 that I like the most up to $11). When I bust of one of them replace that table for an omaha one and so on. Going to give it a shot this month since I'm pretty much tired of holdem on cash (both bss and sss).

first day : -1BI of omaha , 1 win and 1 final table , cool start :)