Pacific Poker Country banned?

• mustacha3rd
      mustacha3rd
      Bronze
      Hi mods,

I just want to ask if the Philippine Poker Players are banned playing at Pacific Poker? because afaik, Philippine poker players are banned playing at mansion and titan. I emailed pacific, but they didnt reply.

Can you check this out for me? im planning to choosse pacific poker when i already pass the quiz. but im checking first if im not ban in this pokersite.

Thanks in advance.
  • 1 reply
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello mustacha3rd,

According to the PacificPoker homepage;

Persons located in certain countries including, but not limited to, the United States of America, Israel and Turkey are neither eligible to open an account with the Company, make any deposits nor use the Services. The Company reserves the right to amend the list of countries from which it will not accept users of the Service from time to time in its sole discretion.
      Although I believe the list actually includes more countries (e.g. Gibraltar) I believe you should be able to register an account there. If not - they will inform you during the sign up that your country is prohibited. As such simply try it - and if it doesn't work, choose another platform.

Best regards
      SoyCD