Hello everybody

• Immanueldk
      Immanueldk
      Bronze
      Just want to introduce myself, and tell you guys that Im lucky to find this site!
      It helped me a lot, I had played since November 2008, so its not for long. But I feel im getting much better, after reading books, and strategy guides from here!

Thanks for the opportunity to use, such a nice site :)

GL everybody

Immanuel
  • 5 replies
    • vhallee
      vhallee
      Bronze
      Hello Immanuel!

First of all, I'm glad you are happy with the learning tools we provide you. My suggestion is to keep in mind that we can always learn something new, so keep reading the strategy articles, watch our videos and tune in to our coaching sessions.

Another important thing: get yourself involved in the forums and feel free to ask for help whenever you need it - our members will gladly answer to you :) And since you say you have been playing for some time now, maybe you would consider creating your own poker blog here to show us how you are evolving ;)

Best regards,
      vhallee
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hello Immanuel,

Welcome to PokerStrategy and im glad that it has helped your game to improve already.

As vhallee has already mentioned keep reading and re-reading the articles, watch the videos, attend the public coachings and post any hands that you are not too sure of.

Regards,
      -Steve
    • Immanueldk
      Immanueldk
      Bronze
      Thanks for the welcome,
      How come since im Bronze soon Silver member :) Cant see the whole videoes in bronze section?
      Can only see like 4 minutes out of 40 minuts? Say that I do not have the membership for the video?
    • hepcat
      hepcat
      Bronze
      Are you loged in when you try to watch the videos not on the forum but at the main page.
    • Immanueldk
      Immanueldk
      Bronze
      Yes im logged in, and still only 4 minutes :(

Sorry my wrong I chosed the silver ones. Sorry agian, the Bronze works nicely.

Immanuel