This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

1 Post every five minutes?

• detroitdad
      detroitdad
      Basic
      I noticed I could only post once every 300 seconds. Is this because I'm a new member? or are those just the rules? I like to post, but lack the patience to wait five minutes between them.

I thought the last forum I was at was bad making me wait for 20 seconds lol.

Thanks in advance

B
  • 3 replies
    • la55i
      la55i
      Hi detroitdad,

I assume this is because you are a new member. Probably some kind of a spam protection. I'm not 100% sure how the system works but I assume it will go away when you get your first strategy points and get a bronze status, then you'll also be able to insert images to your posts.
      To get bronze status you have 2 options 1) use one of our free money or bonus offers 2) buy a status
      Regards,
      la55i
    • detroitdad
      detroitdad
      Basic
      That makes sense.

Thank you for the quick reply (pun intended)

Bill
    • arvis77
      arvis77
      Bronze
      That's very good site with so much goodies to players i like be here and posts interesting im here long time can say thats amazing site to try other poker rooms with free cash and comunicate learn in live coach .:)