Stack
      SB:
      $12,12
      Hero:
      $9,85
      BU:
      $10,00

0,05/0,1 No-Limit Hold'em (10 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy Elephant 0.62 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is MP1 with K:diamond: , K:club:
      3 folds, Hero raises to $0,40, 3 folds, BU calls $0,40, SB calls $0,35, BB folds.

Flop: ($1,30) 4:club: , J:heart: , 2:club: (3 players)
      SB checks, Hero bets $0,90, BU raises to $3,50, SB folds, Hero raises to $9,45 (All-In), BU calls $5,95.

Turn: ($20,20) 8:heart:
      River: ($20,20) 9:diamond: (2 players)

Final Pot: $20,20

I somehow felt I'm dead on the flop when he raised me, but what could I do.. There is no other way then go broke here right? (no reads on him)
  • 2 replies
    • TheBrood
      TheBrood
      Bronze
      Watch out for good/tight players who just call pf then go crazy postflop. Sometimes its a set. I would respect his W$SD = 100 I think. His check/raise indicates a strong hand too. Its hard to do, but you might consider folding to a c/r from this player after his line of action.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Actually it wasn't a check/raise it was just a normal raise :P but anyways to the hand.
      Preflop: OK
      Flop: Here would be a good idea to check his W$SD. After seeing it @ 100 I would consider to fold to such big raise. Looks like his is trying to protect his hand vs flush. He can have here overpocket maybe QQ, AA, (JJ, KK - rare situation). With AA I guess he would have raised you preflop so it can be only QQ. Now lets look his VPIP and it's only 16, looks like a tight player and most of the times he limps with his pockets, I guess. So I would rather give him a set here. I know it's hard to fold here but I still do that and save my money and wait for better situation.

I am not really sure if I could fold here myself. You could put him on AJ also but I don't think so :P