This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] NL10 FR (SSS) Aj - against fish

• wowadvisor
      wowadvisor
      Bronze
      Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      Hero:
      $1.75
      MP3:
      $7.25

0.05/0.1 No-Limit Hold'em (9 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy Elephant 0.67 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is SB with A:spade: , J:spade:
      4 folds, MP3 raises to $0.35, 2 folds, Hero raises to $1.75 (All-In), BB folds, MP3 calls $1.40.

Flop: ($3.60) 4:club: , T:spade: , 2:club:
      Turn: ($3.60) 6:club:
      River: ($3.60) T:club: (1 players)

Final Pot: $3.60

Results follow (highlight to see):
      Hero shows a pair of tens (As Js)
      MP3 shows a flush, ten high (9h 8c)

MP3 wins with a flush, ten high (9h 8c)

I dont think i played this wrong but I want someone else opinion. Did the fish just get lucky?
  • 3 replies
    • STR82ACE
      STR82ACE
      Bronze
      AJs is not a hand I want to go broke with. With the rais in front of you, I would have most likely folded preflop with it.

Only other consideration, depending entirely on any reads I might have on the villian, is to push and try to bluff him off, but ONLY if I knew for certain he was going to fold.

OMG...just read the highlighted part...be sure to mark him!!
    • wowadvisor
      wowadvisor
      Bronze
      lol :P he plays 75% of all his hands so i thought just to push! but he didnt fold :(
    • Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      I Instant muck it, AJ is a trouble hand when you 3bet with it and get called, you are mostly behind against AK+ and JJ+

Best regards,
      Gerv