Hi new memeber here

• Moonwolf52000
      Moonwolf52000
      Bronze
      Hi I'm new to poker strategy but no so new at poker I played fairly often at pokerstars but now switched to full tilt because of the starting capital

I'm mainly a sit and go player or mtt and must admit that without the articles I wouldn't have been as good as I am becoming now

clinched my first final table out of 640 players finished 6 good for 75 bucks

So I learned a lot of good things through those articles and I plan on sticking to it. don't wan to go as one time lucky man

apart from that I'm from Montreal Canada, you know the place with lots of snow and plenty of festival during the summer

I'm 24 years old

and that's it for now I guess
      screename for fulltilt littlemonsta
      screename for pstars wolfie52000
  • 2 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hey Moonwolf, good to see ya, welcome to PokerStrategy.

Congrats on your final table btw, nice one, keep up the good work.

Keep reading the strategy guides, more will open up as your pokerstrategy points increase and I can highly recommend attending the free live coaching sessions too, they're great at plugging even small leaks in your game.

Wishing you every success & looking forward to hearing from you in the forums again soon.

Bart.
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Originally posted by EagleStar88
      Hey Moonwolf, good to see ya, welcome to PokerStrategy.

Congrats on your final table btw, nice one, keep up the good work.

Keep reading the strategy guides, more will open up as your pokerstrategy points increase and I can highly recommend attending the free live coaching sessions too, they're great at plugging even small leaks in your game.

Wishing you every success & looking forward to hearing from you in the forums again soon.

Bart.
      Hey there Moonwolf,

I can totally agree with Bart and his recommendations and the only thing i will add is to watch the SNG videos and post any sample hands that you are not too sure about with regards to the correct play.

Regards,
      -Steve