Elephant Beta Support

• generals007
      generals007
      Bronze
      I don't know where to post this ... it's a question, and if there's no answer, it's polite criticism, so I might as well do it here:

I used the Elephant software before and it worked correctly, now i have reinstalled it and i had some problems with the database, that's over now, now I have problems with the HUD. I asked in the forum that is there for those issues, but you don't get answers, and if you do, you don't get constructive ones, because it's only some members answering that have no clue themselves. The ticket system doesn't bother with things concerning elephant software.

So my question is what to do if I don't know what to do about my problems concerning the software, and if there's nothing more, I'd suggest someone proficient in the software sometimes scans the forums and gives short advice.

thx in andvance for answers from staff,
      gen
  • 2 replies
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello generals007,

Generally we have had special moderators to take care of the Elephant forum and to make sure proper support is given. It seems that lately various private issues have led to diminished support there.

I just had a talk with our Elephant team and they promised me that as of Monday there will once more be tech-savy support helping everyone that has questions there.

I'm sorry for any inconveniences caused by the interim period :(

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • generals007
      generals007
      Bronze
      No problem, I like to play without stats as well, thanks for taking care so quickly :)

gen