Honest play???

• Podnieks
      Podnieks
      Bronze
      Hi everybody, I’m newcomer so first of all I want to say thank you to all developers and administration and to all community for they efforts.

My question is about cheating – I was playing on Party Poker and I had KQs aftrer TURN I had my FLUSH so I started to RISE like crazy dog but suddenly after RIVER and all BETING my KQs turned to 34o and I lost in meter of seconds. Then I looked up in google for poker cheating there was tons of cheating softwares and programs. How do poker rooms protect players from these programs and stuff like this how do we know that the play is honest.

P.S. – sorry for language, English is not my native language.
  • 4 replies
    • Passero
      Passero
      Bronze
      So you got QKs but all of a sudden it changed to 34o?
      Can you post the HH of that hand? It is highly unlikey that this could happen. If it's really a glitch in the software you should contact the support of the pokerclient you play on
    • RuLeR1988
      RuLeR1988
      Bronze
      PartyPoker is a really strange soft with really strange players...im sure there are cheaters...last month when i was clearing my first deposit bonus i found a really strange german guy...i put him all in after flop..he put me all in after flop(after 2 rounds of re-raiseing preflop) always when i had AA KK..normaly i called after those dry flops even if i thought that i might be beated (with a set..2 pairs)..Turn and River dealt and i allways lost against runers runers (twice with backdoor straight draw and once with a set)..and there were many more strange played hands when i saw hand history after river when other players were involved Thats to much !
      My fault was that i didnt made a print to prove that i dont lie..of the hands history or something like that cuz i was to busy to smash my monitor or mouse after what i saw those things...i dont rememebr his name neither...I cleared my bonus and i leaved forever that site...Its to strange like i said or maybe im to unlucky ;)

PS: with that german guy i didnt lost those 3 hands in the same day at the same table..random days..hes not stupid..and im sure i wasnt his only "victim"
    • RuLeR1988
      RuLeR1988
      Bronze
      lol..after i posted this post i search to see what cheats make me nervos every day..i found a site where they even tell u how to play with them to dont be caught..there are a lot of strategies And look what i guy posted..JUST UNREAL!

"In Just Two Weeks I Raked In Over $10,000!"

"Ken may not be the most ethical poker player in the world but I have over 10,000 reasons to thank him.

"That’s right. I made over $10,000 profit in just two weeks. By using his tightpoker cheating strategies I am able to make a killing on Party Poker – night after night. Ken’s secret methods practically guarantee that you will walk away a winner every time you play. Just don’t tell anyone how you do it!”

Joel C.
      Miami, Florida

Thats really nice no?? OMFG..i cant believe this thing..i never searched on google to see if there are poker cheats cuz i was sure that there arent..but...I think ill leave forever this world of online poker
    • TheBrood
      TheBrood
      Bronze
      Originally posted by RuLeR1988
      lol..after i posted this post i search to see what cheats make me nervos every day..i found a site where they even tell u how to play with them to dont be caught..there are a lot of strategies And look what i guy posted..JUST UNREAL!

"In Just Two Weeks I Raked In Over $10,000!"

"Ken may not be the most ethical poker player in the world but I have over 10,000 reasons to thank him.

"That’s right. I made over $10,000 profit in just two weeks. By using his tightpoker cheating strategies I am able to make a killing on Party Poker – night after night. Ken’s secret methods practically guarantee that you will walk away a winner every time you play. Just don’t tell anyone how you do it!”

Joel C.
      Miami, Florida

Thats really nice no?? OMFG..i cant believe this thing..i never searched on google to see if there are poker cheats cuz i was sure that there arent..but...I think ill leave forever this world of online poker
      Im pretty sure 100% that thats a scam. If its such a good system, why are they telling everyone?

What the original poster mentions sounds to me like a software glitch from the site you play on. You can check the hand history and chat log, take screenshots if you see any anomalities. It also could be your mind playing tricks on you, it happens.