what to do with FTP points?

• 28 replies
    • Deflowerer
      Deflowerer
      Bronze
      I had like 6-7K points and used them mostly for entering tournaments.There's a huge variety of good satellites for which you can register.
      ..or you can simply spend them in a shop.
    • alejandrosh
      alejandrosh
      Bronze
      a buyin for the 750k guarantee is like 44k FTPs, that would be my choice If I still had lots of them
    • qwery1
      qwery1
      Bronze
      colin moshman book about sng's or stoxtrader/cardrunner membership
    • Abe1919
      Abe1919
      Bronze
      Get the fulltilt pokerchip set and invite your friends round for a game.
    • darkonebg
      darkonebg
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Originally posted by miskokvo
      i have lots of ftp points... how to spend it? to make more $$$? help
      Since spending FTP reduces your rakeback, gather up your points untill you have finished playing actively in the site, then go to the forums and sell the points.
    • Satanic4
      Satanic4
      Bronze
      Originally posted by darkonebg
      Since spending FTP reduces your rakeback, gather up your points untill you have finished playing actively in the site, then go to the forums and sell the points.
      Does your rake back go back up if you do not spend your points for awhile? Also where do you see where your Rake back % is or can you see it... ?
    • PidKoker
      PidKoker
      Global
      Save up for the Mini Cooper lol :D
    • LuborC
      LuborC
      Bronze
      I got the bath robe. :D

Your rakeback is 27% of (RAKE minus 0,005$ for every FTP you spend minus the bonus amount you clear minus buyin for freerolls)
    • Abe1919
      Abe1919
      Bronze
      sell them on e-bay
    • miskokvo
      miskokvo
      Bronze
      PidKoker: i cant... it is only for US :(
    • PidKoker
      PidKoker
      Global
      PidKoker: i cant... it is only for US :(
      you are a SNG player I think your best bet would be to save up and play some SNGs to get entry into other events (either MTTs or just take the $T that you get from winning satelites) I made a fortune from playing 9max PLO8 Satilites into the FTOPS..does hurt the rake back alittle bit.. but I made like $600 when i had like $100 bankroll. LOL :D

..OR save up for a custom Avatar those things are sweet :tongue:
    • iamblueandurmine
      iamblueandurmine
      Bronze
      i have 60,000 points and a couple a thousand medals, not really sure what to use them for, cant see much value in any of store items barr the chip set, which i already have :( . How easy is it to sell them on the FT forums, any experience?
    • redskwerl
      redskwerl
      Black
      Originally posted by alejandrosh
      a buyin for the 750k guarantee is like 44k FTPs, that would be my choice If I still had lots of them
      this
      or get something from the EU store
    • drachdudek
      drachdudek
      Bronze
      Originally posted by redskwerl
      this
      or get something from the EU store
      i have evaluated a lot this issue and the best option is to buy something worthy from FT store, for example, Canon camera costs 76.000pts, that means with rake reduction you loose 380$net rake and arround 100US$ brut rake...such camera costs in EU shops arround 360€, so actually you still get something for 300€...But i am wondering how is with selling FT points on e-bay..interesting, has anyone tried it? How much you get for 1point? and how do you actually sell it?
    • midgetjay
      midgetjay
      Bronze
      Buy things from the store for them (ship it to their address) and they send you cash.
    • StusMagic
      StusMagic
      Bronze
      Where is it i cant see it in store?
    • AndySk
      AndySk
      Bronze
      kupil by som 3300 :) , 3,5$ za 1k, :P
    • alejandrosh
      alejandrosh
      Bronze
      Originally posted by StusMagic
      Where is it i cant see it in store?
      go to the 750k guaranteed and register , there you can choose between paying $216 in cash $t or ftps same goes for ftops tourneys :P
    • silent21
      silent21
      Global

Originally posted by darkonebg
      i have lots of ftp points... how to spend it? to make more $$$? help

u will see this buyin is the most stupid thing u can do. 44k points deducted from your future rakeback are much more than 216$.