Where can I see the rake I've accumulated in Fulltilt?

• FWKanobi
      FWKanobi
      Bronze
      Hi there ,
      I've played couple of hours in FTP , Gathered some points there and I'm still basic member in PokerStrategy.
      Where can I see the rake / points I've accumulated ? How often does the site update ?

And last , When one suppose to get the capital ? Help said everything is ok and it was like 5 days ago, so meanwhile I deposited my own money so I could start playing :-)

Thank you.
  • 2 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Simple answer I'm afraid is that you can't. If you solely playing cash tables though, PokerStrategy Elephant gives you an indication on the analysis pages (free for initial trial period & then fully released after 1,000 PokerStrategy points). This is an indication only though, don't rely on it. I've found it can be quite a bit out.

Regarding receiving Rakeback, first there are several deductions which are explained in detail here:

FAQ for Full Tilt

Net rakeback after these deductions comes through on a Friday (give or take a day occasionally).
      Have patience, you won't receive rakeback until the initial matching bonus is cleared etc.

Have fun.

Bart
    • FWKanobi
      FWKanobi
      Bronze
      Originally posted by EagleStar88
      Simple answer I'm afraid is that you can't. If you solely playing cash tables though, PokerStrategy Elephant gives you an indication on the analysis pages (free for initial trial period & then fully released after 1,000 PokerStrategy points). This is an indication only though, don't rely on it. I've found it can be quite a bit out.

Regarding receiving Rakeback, first there are several deductions which are explained in detail here:

FAQ for Full Tilt

Net rakeback after these deductions comes through on a Friday (give or take a day occasionally).
      Have patience, you won't receive rakeback until the initial matching bonus is cleared etc.

Have fun.

Bart
      Thank you for your detailed explanation Bart,
      I'm used to site like raketherake (played there with Absolute Poker account) so it takes some time to get used to other rakeback options :-0