do pokerstrategy just hand pick there sponserships,

• amigood
      i was worried to begin with, then i have calmed down, now its getting beyond a joke, i sent my driver licence into u some 6 days ago, am i getting this or not, ive been reasured again and again and again, yet still my account has not been accepted..can or may i ask,, is there anychance of me getting this sponsership, ive done everything by the answer would suffice at present.,.,amigood
  • 1 reply
    • SoyCD
      Hello amigood,

The only selection we do for starting capital is not giving it to those people who don't pass our security check. In your case our support never actually processed your ID - probably due to not having received it.

I'll cut and paste what I wrote in your other thread:

Our support has not yet processed your ID. If it has been over 5 days since you sent it, it is probably because they haven't received it or weren't able to connect it to your accounts.

This could be because:

#1) You didn't send it from the E-mail address you signed up with
      #2) You didn't send it to
      #3) You forgot to attach the file with the ID scan
      #4) You attached a wrong file
      #5) Your e-mail didn't actually send.

I am listing these reasons because they are the most common ones and have all happened at some point or another.

An alternate way of reaching our support to inquire about your ID is the ticket system ( although best thing is to actually make sure you really sent the ID scan.

Best regards