Live coaching

• Tklimas
      Tklimas
      Bronze
      I want to give you about some question. I hope you will have a chance to answer it. So the problem is: IT DOES NOT WORK. Of course I am like 200% sure why it does not work, so my question won't be "Why doesn't it work?". But I want to know what ports do they use when showing those videos? And is there any possibilities to get those videos somehow later? Because living in the dormitory really s*cks when they block all the ports you really need.
  • 3 replies
    • Chiller3k
      Chiller3k
      Bronze
      Hi Tklimas,

do you hear the coaches when you join a coaching?
      The thing is, we don't have a video stream or anything like that during the coachings. The tables the coach in playing on are listed in the upper left corner of the player and you have to open up the tables yourself at your own computer and then the coach will announce his hands (for instance: upper left I'm holding AKo etc.) so you can follow the action.
      If however you don't even hear the coaches speak I'll try to find out what port the player uses.

Best regards,
      Chiller3k
    • Tklimas
      Tklimas
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Chiller3k
      Hi Tklimas,

do you hear the coaches when you join a coaching?
      The thing is, we don't have a video stream or anything like that during the coachings. The tables the coach in playing on are listed in the upper left corner of the player and you have to open up the tables yourself at your own computer and then the coach will announce his hands (for instance: upper left I'm holding AKo etc.) so you can follow the action.
      If however you don't even hear the coaches speak I'll try to find out what port the player uses.

Best regards,
      Chiller3k
      I can't hear anything X(
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Tklimas
      I want to give you about some question. I hope you will have a chance to answer it. So the problem is: IT DOES NOT WORK. Of course I am like 200% sure why it does not work, so my question won't be "Why doesn't it work?". But I want to know what ports do they use when showing those videos? And is there any possibilities to get those videos somehow later? Because living in the dormitory really s*cks when they block all the ports you really need.
      Hey Tklimas,

Does the coaching player open correctly? It is a flash player based application so make sure your browser has the latest flash version installed & updated. Are you using firefox or IE?

Usually you shouldn't need specific ports to listen to a coaching. As chiller3k already said though; they aren't videos. You need to open up the tables using the Poker software yourself (here is a guide for coachings: Getting Started & how to optimally use a coaching)

Best regards
      SoyCD