This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Where's my $$ tell a friend?

• 10 replies
    • arvis77
      arvis77
      Silver
      I earning cash too for friend invite? Where to check it bro ? I didnt knew it . Very ty for info , hope all be fixed have a nice day best wishes.
    • SDK1987
      SDK1987
      If the money is still gone I recommend sending a ticket to our customer service and they will help you further.

Cheers,
      SDK1987
    • mazdzierius
      mazdzierius
      Silver
      Hey there what is the best way to find people to join the pokerstrategy.com via tell-a-friend program is it just random people on fb or new to poker friends. I cant seem to find any.
    • Marta
      Marta
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Originally posted by mazdzierius
      Hey there what is the best way to find people to join the pokerstrategy.com via tell-a-friend program is it just random people on fb or new to poker friends. I cant seem to find any.
      Hey,

If you don't have a website (I assume you don't), the easiest way would be to invite your friends via email/Facebook to join PokerStrategy.com. Don't forget your personalised referral link - here.

You can also share the content that we publish on our official Facebook page with your reflink.

Or ... you can take your friends out, tell them a bit about PokerStrategy and ask them to give it a go. They should type in your PokerStrategy username while registering (in the 'referred by' field).

Good luck!
    • Post removed

• Post removed

• patrickschmidt81
      patrickschmidt81
      Bronze
      Is it possible to get money for each friend invited ?
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey patrickschmidt81,

Yes you can. Give your friends your unique referrer link, which you can find here.

Then once they signup to one of our partner rooms and start playing real money poker, you start earning T-a-F money. If they buy status via our points shop, you will receive a share of that as well. :profit:

Cheers :f_drink:

Laz
    • SrkiT12
      SrkiT12
      Bronze
      Your Money is on its way!
      All your data has been approved by our team. You can expect to see the first increment of your free poker money in your account within the next 48 hours. Once your money has been credited, you will be able to play on your selected poker room.

This is from 30.03 ,and the friend who invited me to you did not get any bonus ???
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey SrkiT12,

I would recommend opening a ticket with our customer support team.

Keep us updated

Laz