Id

• brokenface
      brokenface
      Bronze
      Hello. I'm sorry for being this nervous guy, but i sent my ID like 4 days ago and i still havent recieved any reply wether it's valid/accepted or not. Maybe it has been lost somewhere? :)
  • 6 replies
    • Chiller3k
      Chiller3k
      Bronze
      Hi brokenface,

please contact our support.
      They should be able to help you with your problem.

Best regards,
      Chiller3k
    • brokenface
      brokenface
      Bronze
      "Dear brokenface,

We are going to check it. Please be patient.

Best regards,
      Tobi"

This is what i recieved 2 days ago. I still have no idea if my ID has been recieved.
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hey brokenface,

It almost looks like it might not have arrived at the support. Try re-sending it and make sure you send it from the email address you signed up with.

Also use "ID Check brokenface as the topic.

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • brokenface
      brokenface
      Bronze
      Ok i tried resending it. I'm sorry to request it - but could you please reply if you have recieved my ID?
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by brokenface
      Ok i tried resending it. I'm sorry to request it - but could you please reply if you have recieved my ID?
      Hey brokenface,

I will have a talk to the support if this can be implemented as a regular procedure (sending of E-mails once ID is processed) - yet for the moment can't promise anything. I don't process ID information and therefore can't actually reply upon having received it.

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • Jonaton
      Jonaton
      Bronze
      Originally posted by SoyCD
      Originally posted by brokenface
      Hey brokenface,

I will have a talk to the support if this can be implemented as a regular procedure (sending of E-mails once ID is processed) - yet for the moment can't promise anything. I don't process ID information and therefore can't actually reply upon having received it.

Best regards
      SoyCD
      Should be easy enough to have an auto response feature programmed into the software. Seems to be a pretty frequent issue.