This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Question about free poker money bonus.

• siclop48
      siclop48
      Basic
      Hi, im new here i registered my account and claimed the free bonus, got an email from pokerstrategy saying everthing is ok and money come in next 48 hours,

my 888 poker is tracked in pokerstrategy, seems everthing is ok, but my question is,

I need do something else to recieve the bonus or just wait?

is 50usd bonus or is some money + thickets?

aprecciate if someone can anwer, Thanks!
  • 3 replies
    • SDK1987
      SDK1987
      You will get $8 and for the rest of the $88 bonus you need to play for on 888Poker.
      I think it’s almost impossible to claim the entire bonus, but every $8 extra would be nice I think.

Good luck with playing there and if you have more questions don’t hesitate to ask them.

Cheers,
      SDK1987
    • RoJaxs2015
      RoJaxs2015
      Basic
      hi i joined about 4 days ago i got approved for a capital of 50$ on 888poker and today is the 48 hours wondering if there is something else im suppose to do before recieveing the 50$
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey Rojaxs2015,

Welcome to PokerStrategy.com :welcome:

The 888 offer is for $88 split into packages of $8 consisting of $1 cash and $7 tickets for Sng/MTTs. You should receive the first package soon and then you unlock subsequent loyalty point targets.

If it is not credited within 48 hours, I would suggest posting this for our dedicated 888 rep here.

You should take a moment or two to Introduce yourself! to us properly.

If you have any further questions for us, then please don't hesitate to ask.

Have fun :gl:

Laz