Hi there

• MrLame
      MrLame
      Bronze
      I'm Dries, 19 years old, I'm from Belgium and I study psychology (in the uni of Leuven for those who know it). I'm a big big newb at poker tbh. I've played it with some friends on more than several occasions but none of them has any skill, really, it's just for fun. Also watched countless hours of poker on tv and youtube and such but that doesnt really count as 'learning about poker', does it?

I'm very very eager to learn about poker the right way though. So make me bronze so I can read the articles already =)

Cheers
  • 6 replies
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hey Dries,

Congratulations first of all for passing the test and welcome to pokerstrategy.

I would recommend you read and re-read all the articles available to you so you know them like the back of your, watch the videos, attend the coachings and post any hands that you might not be too sure if you played them right as doing all this will help to give you the knowledge to become a better player in the long run.

The most important point i can give you is to make sure you follow proper bankroll management as this will help you to protect your bankroll and allow you to move up the levels safely.

Regards,
      -Steve
    • MrLame
      MrLame
      Bronze
      Does anyone have any idea on how long it can take before they make you bronze and your starting bonus is available? I've been waiting for over 3 days and I'm bored out of my mind =)
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      In order to become bronze you need to recieve your your starting capital which will give you your first SP. The starting capital can take up 96 hours to come through depending on whether or not you need to do an id check and sometimes there is delays with the pokerroom.

Id advise you to check in your email inbox as well as the spam box to see if there's any emails from PS. Also check to see if there are any tickets waiting for you from customer services under the help tag.

Regards,
      -Steve
    • MrLame
      MrLame
      Bronze
      Ok thanks for the information. I did have to do the ID check so maybe that's it. I'll try to have more patience ^^
    • HeerOli4
      HeerOli4
      Bronze
      hi
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hello HeerOli4,

Welcome to PokerStrategy.
      Please be sure to use all of the resources at your disposal from PS, including the articles, videos, coachings and hand evaluations.

But the most important piece of advice is to learn proper bankroll management.

Regards,
      -Steve