Party poker or Full tilt poker? Please help!

• Schnitzelfisch
      Schnitzelfisch
      Bronze
      Hello!

As I got tired of Titan poker and blew my bankroll there, I've decided to change the platform. I am thinking about Party poker or Full tilt poker.

Party poker will give me a better ammount of PS points I guess. That's about all I know.

I will begin by playing BSS on NL5. Which site will give me more rakeback (including all promotions)? I thought of going for 1500 PP => $100 bonus or 12000 PP => $1000 bonus. So that's about 37,5k hands for the $100. The full tilt poker promotions just confuse the hell out of me :( . Can I exchange FTPP for cash as well? And what about the rakeback? I've read about it but I still don't understand it? All I know about FTP is that it should be more fishy and that it will get me way less PSP.

So which one will give me more money if I play let's say, 37,5k hands on it? I know that I'll get $100 from party poker and 2250 PSP for that. But what about on FTP?

Thank you in advance for your answers!

Primož
  • 6 replies
    • Schnitzelfisch
      Schnitzelfisch
      Bronze
      Oh, and how many FTP will 37,5k hands give me?
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Hi Primzi,

In term of rakeback, I would recommend Full Tilt. You will get 27% rakeback from Full Tilt while with current reward program at Party, you will get around 16 ~ 18% rakeback.

Best,
      thunder
    • MACK1984
      MACK1984
      Bronze
      Thunder... Can you tell me more about the rake back for party poker? I was not aware that they had a rake back for that platform.

Jonaton
      Bronze
      If you want to play cash games I would go with Party, If you prefer Mtt's and SNG's then go with FTP. IMO at least.
    • Jonaton
      Jonaton
      Bronze
      Originally posted by MACK1984
      Thunder... Can you tell me more about the rake back for party poker? I was not aware that they had a rake back for that platform.

• thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Hi guys,

There is no official rakeback system at Party. However, you can spend PartyPoints in the store for $100 bonus (1500 PPs to buy and 500 PPs to clear) which is equivalent to 16 ~ 18% rakeback.

Best,
      thunder