This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Party poker or Full tilt poker? Please help!

• Schnitzelfisch
      Schnitzelfisch
      Bronze
      Hello!

As I got tired of Titan poker and blew my bankroll there, I've decided to change the platform. I am thinking about Party poker or Full tilt poker.

Party poker will give me a better ammount of PS points I guess. That's about all I know.

I will begin by playing BSS on NL5. Which site will give me more rakeback (including all promotions)? I thought of going for 1500 PP => $100 bonus or 12000 PP => $1000 bonus. So that's about 37,5k hands for the $100. The full tilt poker promotions just confuse the hell out of me :( . Can I exchange FTPP for cash as well? And what about the rakeback? I've read about it but I still don't understand it? All I know about FTP is that it should be more fishy and that it will get me way less PSP.

So which one will give me more money if I play let's say, 37,5k hands on it? I know that I'll get $100 from party poker and 2250 PSP for that. But what about on FTP?

Thank you in advance for your answers!

Primož
  • 6 replies
    • Schnitzelfisch
      Schnitzelfisch
      Bronze
      Oh, and how many FTP will 37,5k hands give me?
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Hi Primzi,

In term of rakeback, I would recommend Full Tilt. You will get 27% rakeback from Full Tilt while with current reward program at Party, you will get around 16 ~ 18% rakeback.

Best,
      thunder
    • MACK1984
      MACK1984
      Bronze
      Thunder... Can you tell me more about the rake back for party poker? I was not aware that they had a rake back for that platform.

Jonaton
      Bronze
      If you want to play cash games I would go with Party, If you prefer Mtt's and SNG's then go with FTP. IMO at least.
    • Jonaton
      Jonaton
      Bronze
      Originally posted by MACK1984
      Thunder... Can you tell me more about the rake back for party poker? I was not aware that they had a rake back for that platform.

• thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Hi guys,

There is no official rakeback system at Party. However, you can spend PartyPoints in the store for $100 bonus (1500 PPs to buy and 500 PPs to clear) which is equivalent to 16 ~ 18% rakeback.

Best,
      thunder