iPoker: player to player transfer

• rhens
      rhens
      Bronze
      I recently received my second starting capital on Mansion. Now I was wondering if I can do a player to player transfer from my Titan account to my new Mansion account.

It would be an easy way to increase my Mansion BR, so I don't have to start at the lowest limits there.
  • 8 replies
    • Zheelvern
      Zheelvern
      Bronze
      Nope until you "clear" it.
    • freakyphil
      freakyphil
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Zheelvern
      Nope until you "clear" it.
      Transferring the Titan Poker bankroll to the Mansion Poker account shouldnt require the bonus to be cleared if the TP one is. Am I correct?

I also want to transfer my bankroll to my MP account från the TP account. Guessing the only way may be to withdraw / deposit?
    • Cagey75
      Cagey75
      Bronze
      How did you get a second starting bonus?
    • CoreySteel
      CoreySteel
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Cagey75
      How did you get a second starting bonus?
      It's +EV to read news :)

Additional $50 Bonus Starting Capital At Mansion Poker
      If you already collected 500 Lifetime StrategyPoints, you can now claim a second bonus starting capital at Mansion Poker. Simply sign up at Mansion Poker and receive a $50+$100 bonus!
    • Cagey75
      Cagey75
      Bronze
      Aw :( I'll never have that many points.
    • Jonaton
      Jonaton
      Bronze
      When I tried to transfer between Titan and that CD Poker monstrosity I was told you could not transfer between the different iPoker sites even though they are on the same network. Maybe Titan to Mansion will be allowed, but i doubt it.
    • rhens
      rhens
      Bronze
      Indeed, it doesn't seem to be possible. Here's what Titan support told me:

- You can only use player transfer on another titan poker player.

- Your Account Currency: Transferee & Receiver should be the same, the minimum player transfer is 10 all currencies, the maximum is 500 USD/ 500 Euros / 300 GBP and the balance left who will transfer money should at least have 50.

- Players who received funds via Player transfer and did not make any regular deposit/s (before or after the player transfer) will not be able to withdraw funds from their account until they have accumulated a minimum of 2,500 points.

- Just a reminder, players who transfer to other players will not be able to sit and play at same ring games or single table tournaments.

So much for my great plan... ;)
    • dadude77
      dadude77
      Bronze
      Although all still using the same network, they are still competing sites. I doubt they will ever let you transfer to another one