Dragar
      Bronze
      Known players:   
      Hero:
      $45.00
      BB:
      $60.75

0.1/0.2 No-Limit Hold'em (5 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy Elephant 0.67 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is SB with 5:diamond: , 5:heart:
      3 folds, Hero raises to $0.80, BB calls $0.60.

Flop: ($1.60) 9:club: , 5:club: , 7:club: (2 players)
      Hero bets $1.60, BB calls $1.60.

Turn: ($4.80) 6:diamond: (2 players)
      Hero bets $3.50, BB raises to $15.30, Hero folds, BB gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $11.80
  • 3 replies
    • aciddrop
      aciddrop
      Bronze
      You are both very deep here.

He can't possibly put you on a set here, given your preflop raise. He, on the other hand is representing an 8 on the turn, which may be possible. Or a made flush, but I don't see why he would want to bet you out with that.

You get 1:2 to call, with enough behind to justify when you hit one of your 10 outs, if you get your stack in and he calls.

Calling is probably never good, but if I know him to be aggressive, I could push over the top on the turn.
    • BogdanDin7
      BogdanDin7
      Bronze
      Hard spot to be in. Against unknown I think I would fold here.
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Originally posted by aciddrop
      You are both very deep here.

He can't possibly put you on a set here, given your preflop raise. He, on the other hand is representing an 8 on the turn, which may be possible. Or a made flush, but I don't see why he would want to bet you out with that.

You get 1:2 to call, with enough behind to justify when you hit one of your 10 outs, if you get your stack in and he calls.

Calling is probably never good, but if I know him to be aggressive, I could push over the top on the turn.
      set should re-raise on the flop, so I think you probably have 10 outs and he won´t really out you on set, so if you hit your boat c/rai is best line to get his stack. Also giving read that he might be sometimes re-raising as a semibluff I´d call and evaluate on the river.