This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] Nl 20 SH AK

• Dragar
      Dragar
      Bronze
      Known players:  
      Hero:
      $19.20
      CO:
      $24.30
      BU:
      $52.30

0.1/0.2 No-Limit Hold'em (5 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy Elephant 0.67 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is MP3 with K:diamond: , A:heart:
      Hero raises to $0.80, CO calls $0.80, BU calls $0.80, 2 folds.

Flop: ($2.70) K:heart: , T:spade: , 8:spade: (3 players)
      Hero bets $2.20, CO folds, BU raises to $4.40, Hero calls $2.20.

Turn: ($11.50) J:club: (2 players)
      Hero bets $8.00, BU calls $8.00.

River: ($27.50) 5:heart: (2 players)
      Hero bets $6.00 (All-In), BU calls $6.00.

Final Pot: $39.50

Results follow (highlight to see):
      Hero shows a pair of kings (Kd Ah)
      BU shows a pair of kings (Ks Qs)

Hero wins with a pair of kings (Kd Ah)
  • 3 replies
    • aciddrop
      aciddrop
      Bronze
      I think again with TPTK on this board, which is very drawy, I would reraise/go broke on the flop.

I don't want to let the flush and straight draws get there cheaply. If someone has raised with a one pair hand, they will probably want to come along anyway.
    • BogdanDin7
      BogdanDin7
      Bronze
      Originally posted by aciddrop
      I think again with TPTK on this board, which is very drawy, I would reraise/go broke on the flop.

I don't want to let the flush and straight draws get there cheaply. If someone has raised with a one pair hand, they will probably want to come along anyway.
      +1

There are just too many cards you don`t want to see . And if you were going to bet turn anyway there`s no reason why not to go broke on flop
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Originally posted by aciddrop

+2
      other option would be bf