This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

lost and confused

• SkeenaAce
      SkeenaAce
      Silver
      I am most likely posting in the wrong forum but please forgive me as I am new to the site.
      I signed up to PartyPoker from the referral page, entered the PSWELCOME bonus code when creating my account and I also register my user name with my profile here. When I click on the red X for free cash the page I am directed to does not list PartyPoker as an option. I already have a PokerStars account and have added my screen name there to my profile here. I do have an account already with 888 but am at the moment in discusion with there support staff regarding a software issue. When all is said and done while the extra $50 would be great I would really like for the red X to dissappear. Any hints or suggestions?
  • 1 reply
    • SDK1987
      SDK1987
      I have moved your question in the PartyPoker section. It looks like everyone worked well.
      I see also offers of poker rooms I have an account on that isn’t tracked.
      I don’t think you can do something about it.

Cheers,
      SDK1987