This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Let me introduce myself! + more

• ddaims
      ddaims
      Bronze
      So Hey everyone,

My name is Sebastiaan, im in my early 20's, and am a semi-proffesional poker player.

The reason i want to give all of you a quick introducting to myself is because from this week on, i will try to release a weekly or once every 2 weeks blog about me, and my journey to becoming a high stakes proffesional.

The reason i want to write this blog is not because i want to bring more attention to me as a player, but because i think that there are a lot of people that dream about being a proffesional. I hope to inspire some of you into becoming a (semi) professional, or to entertain you with my stories about being a poker player.

So more about me as a person. I reside in Europe and work a parttime job next to poker about 12 hours a week. I started playing poker around 4-5 years ago for fun. knowing what i know now, i realise that back then i was terrible as F*ck and did not make money at the tables. A real fish gambling his money away at the tables. however, i felt that i loved the game and wanted to get better at it.

At that time i was going to school and working next to that, so i liked to play during weekends.

I like to have a good time with my friends and family, i think it is very important to make time to be with them. As now i am usually grinding every day. Next to that i like watching movies, talk strategy with friends and especially like to enjoy my day offs.

I hope i told you all enough about myself to give you a brief understanding of who i am, and what i do. If u want to know more, feel free to ask me :)
  • 1 reply
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey Sebastiaan,

Welcome to PokerStrategy.com :welcome:

Where are you from? In fact, why don't you get yourself added to our Member map. You never know, the nearest PokerStrategist may live right next door. :f_p:

What limits do you currently play? Looking forward to following your progress. :f_thumbsup:

If you have any questions for us, then please don't hesitate to ask.

Have fun :gl:

Laz