Let me introduce myself! + more

• ddaims
      So Hey everyone,

My name is Sebastiaan, im in my early 20's, and am a semi-proffesional poker player.

The reason i want to give all of you a quick introducting to myself is because from this week on, i will try to release a weekly or once every 2 weeks blog about me, and my journey to becoming a high stakes proffesional.

The reason i want to write this blog is not because i want to bring more attention to me as a player, but because i think that there are a lot of people that dream about being a proffesional. I hope to inspire some of you into becoming a (semi) professional, or to entertain you with my stories about being a poker player.

So more about me as a person. I reside in Europe and work a parttime job next to poker about 12 hours a week. I started playing poker around 4-5 years ago for fun. knowing what i know now, i realise that back then i was terrible as F*ck and did not make money at the tables. A real fish gambling his money away at the tables. however, i felt that i loved the game and wanted to get better at it.

At that time i was going to school and working next to that, so i liked to play during weekends.

I like to have a good time with my friends and family, i think it is very important to make time to be with them. As now i am usually grinding every day. Next to that i like watching movies, talk strategy with friends and especially like to enjoy my day offs.

I hope i told you all enough about myself to give you a brief understanding of who i am, and what i do. If u want to know more, feel free to ask me :)
  • 1 reply
    • Lazza61
      Hey Sebastiaan,

Welcome to PokerStrategy.com :welcome:

Where are you from? In fact, why don't you get yourself added to our Member map. You never know, the nearest PokerStrategist may live right next door. :f_p:

What limits do you currently play? Looking forward to following your progress. :f_thumbsup:

If you have any questions for us, then please don't hesitate to ask.

Have fun :gl: