Starting capital help

• FWKanobi
      FWKanobi
      Bronze
      Hi there ,
      I didn't get my starting capital yet in fulltilt although pokerstrategy says "Your Full Tilt Poker account is already registered" and there is check mark next to it.
      I've contact support and got no reply yet.
      If I'm not mistaken , I've registered at the 22th or 23th Feb .

Meanwhile I deposited cash so I could play (couldn't keep waiting... lol)

When will I get the capital ?
  • 6 replies
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hi FWKanobi,

As our support should have most likely told you in your contact with them - you won't be able to receive the starting capital due to issues with the security check.

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • FWKanobi
      FWKanobi
      Bronze
      Hi SoyCD,
      At the 25.02.09 15:52: I got message :

Dear FWKanobi,
      Everything is fine with your account. You can start playing now.
      Best regards,
      Tobi

and today I got this message after I emailed that I didn't get the capital for more then a week (with no reason at all):

Dear FWKanobi,
      I am sorry, but you cannot get it anymore.
      Best regards,
      Tobi

So what is needed from me to pass the security check ? Passport scan ? Id ?

Thank you for the quick and kind reply.
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello FWKanobi,

I believe what Tobi is referring to is that your account is now fine in regards to have been re-activated and correctly linked for StrategyPoints & rakeback.

There were issues with your account which resulted in its closure & the exemption from starting capital (I can't discuss these reasons though). So while your account was re-activated it was not cleared for starting capital.

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • FWKanobi
      FWKanobi
      Bronze
      Hi SoyCD ,
      Thank you for clearing all this.
      Is the capital issue final ? as I progress in pokerstrategy gain level and points , will I ever be allowed to get the capital in any of the poker rooms ? (even by providing id and whatever is needed?!)
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by FWKanobi
      Hi SoyCD ,
      Thank you for clearing all this.
      Is the capital issue final ? as I progress in pokerstrategy gain level and points , will I ever be allowed to get the capital in any of the poker rooms ? (even by providing id and whatever is needed?!)
      Hello FWKanobi,

As you progress in status and points you will of course become eligible for things such as our 500 lifetime bound 2nd capital at Mansion (should we have it elsewhere) but for the moment there is nothing I can do.

You will however be able to use everything else that we have to offer. So the TAF friend system, our Top10 + Top250 promotions, lotteries, freerolls etc. etc.

With the things you can learn in the coachings + videos + articles this will overshadow the $50 starting capital in no time at all. Just make sure to take advantage of what you can use. Especially the hand evaluation boards are a great tool.

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • FWKanobi
      FWKanobi
      Bronze
      [quote]
      With the things you can learn in the coachings + videos + articles this will overshadow the $50 starting capital in no time at all. /quote]

Hi SoyCD ,
      That thought passed in my mind , Its just the feeling that I was "marked" as problematic... lol...
      I prefer that PokerStrategy would tell me that they don't give the 50$ to people with black hair and blue eyes... LOL ;-)

Thank you.