This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

New to forum

• naples4love
      naples4love
      Basic
      Hi,
      I have been playing poker for a while now and looking to take my game to the next level. I live in the EU so I mainly play online.
      Hoping to start making money on the side, bankroll building right now and looking for a place to bounce strategy and ideas to improve my skills.
      Thanks for reading
  • 3 replies
    • SDK1987
      SDK1987
      Hello naples4love

Welcome on the PokerStrategy forum :welcome:

What kind of games your normal play SNG’s, tournaments, cash games and/or other format than No limit hold’em? If I know this I can help you better.

You can use 1 or more of our free money offers on poker rooms you don’t have an account yet. If it you already have signed in for a room you need to read the instructions well and it can take up to 2 business days before you get the free money.

Further I wish you a pleasant stay on our forum and if you have any questions don’t hesitate to ask them.

Best regards,
      SDK1987
    • DirtRoadAla
      DirtRoadAla
      Basic
      Was wondering if global poker was one of the sites we could register through this sit.
    • SDK1987
      SDK1987
      I have never heard of this site, but you can find all our partner rooms here where you can register for. That depends a lot per country.