This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[Application] 75 Buy-ins PLO2 ZOOM - $150

• Xeonz123
      Xeonz123
      Bronze
      Staking request Request : 75 Buy-ins PLO2 ZOOM - $150 - Stake will run for 30 days - 50/50 profit split

About myself : Hello my name is Alex, Im twenty three years old and having been playing online poker for the last four years as a on and off as a hobby and for a small side income. Im looking for a stake of 75 buy-ins to play PLO2 Zoom at Pokerstars. I'm currently working part time training to be a full time web designer. I've been staked four times on this site (PL02 to PL05 - Small Stakes) with 3 out of four ending in a resulting profit, my feedback can be found below. I'm happy to be in communication on a daily basis providing all the necessary graphs of my previous play/hands and also any further hands played within this stake. I'm also happy to share certain personal information ie name, address and phone number to ease the staker's doubts over skype. I'll have no issues grinding PLO2 Zoom on Stars as the fish there are a decent majority of the player pool, I'll be looking to play around 5-6 hours each day.

Reason for Stake: with my job being part time with in-house training means that my pay is significantly lower than what it will be when I eventually transition on to full time, all of my current wages go in to keeping a roof over my head and food in the fridge.

My feedback : Xeonz123- Feedback.

Thanks

I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, I understand that PokerStrategy.com does not take any responsibility for transactions made between the users.
  • 5 replies
    • SDK1987
      SDK1987
      Originally posted by Xeonz123
      Staking request Request : 75 Buy-ins PLO2 ZOOM - $150 - Stake will run for 30 days - 50/50 profit split

About myself : Hello my name is Alex, Im twenty three years old and having been playing online poker for the last four years as a on and off as a hobby and for a small side income. Im looking for a stake of 75 buy-ins to play PLO2 Zoom at Pokerstars. I'm currently working part time training to be a full time web designer. I've been staked four times on this site (PL02 to PL05 - Small Stakes) with 3 out of four ending in a resulting profit, my feedback can be found below. I'm happy to be in communication on a daily basis providing all the necessary graphs of my previous play/hands and also any further hands played within this stake. I'm also happy to share certain personal information ie name, address and phone number to ease the staker's doubts over skype. I'll have no issues grinding PLO2 Zoom on Stars as the fish there are a decent majority of the player pool, I'll be looking to play around 5-6 hours each day.

Reason for Stake: with my job being part time with in-house training means that my pay is significantly lower than what it will be when I eventually transition on to full time, all of my current wages go in to keeping a roof over my head and food in the fridge.

My feedback : Xeonz123- Feedback.

Thanks

I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, I understand that PokerStrategy.com does not take any responsibility for transactions made between the users.

Quoted for reference.

WARNING: BY STAKING THIS MEMBER YOU ARE RISKING A POTENTIAL LOSS BECAUSE OF FRAUD OR PLAYBAD/RUNBAD. AGREEING TO THIS STAKE IS YOUR SOLE RESPONSIBILITY. POKERSTRATEGY.COM TAKES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR STAKING DEALS BETWEEN MEMBERS. FURTHERMORE POKERSTRATEGY.COM IS NOT EXPECTED TO TAKE PART IN VERIFYING ANY PLAYER NOR GUARANTEEING AGAINST ANY LOSS

Please note that the rules have been updated.
      Please review. Your feedback would be appreciated.

Good Luck :gl:

Cheers,
      SDK1987
    • Xeonz123
      Xeonz123
      Bronze
      Anyone interested? Surprised I've had no replies.

Cheers
      Alex
    • SDK1987
      SDK1987
      Maybe an idea to post an PLO graph of the results on PLO2 of the last couple of months.
      Then people know what they can expect if they invest in you.
    • Xeonz123
      Xeonz123
      Bronze
    • Post removed