This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

HRC problem

• CommandantSpangler
      CommandantSpangler
      Bronze
      Hi,
      I downloaded and started to using trial HRC.
      The handimporting was succesfull.
      The tool listed my hands and I wanted ranking by Diff%, to find my biggest mistakes. Unfortunately I didnt see any data/number in this coloumn.
      Whats the problem?
      Thanks in advance!

• 2 replies
    • tonypmm
      tonypmm
      Silver
      Select the tournaments (from the top list) or hands (from the bottom list) that you'd like to analyse (by Ctrl + mouse clicks, Shift + up/down arrows or, if you wish to select all the tournaments, just Ctrl+A), then right-click or press Alt+A. You'll see a dialogue window called 'Quick Analyze settings' where you'll need to set the prize structure and other parameters.

For MTT / MTTSNG hands that were played before the final table, you can specify the 'winner takes all' structure that's equivalent to the 'chip EV mode': set the 1st place prize to 1 (or whatever number) and leave all the other prizes blank and the bounty amount equal to 0.
    • CommandantSpangler
      CommandantSpangler
      Bronze
      That solved my problem. Thanks for the detailed reply. :f_thumbsup: