• TheNemPlayer
      I've registered a couple of days ago and just wanted to say hi..
      First time i ever played online poker was around 10 years ago but until the beginning of 2018 i had never thought seriously about playing for money , so although i'm familiar with the game mechanics i just started to learn about strategy, the terminology, odds (about not depending solely on luck, basically haha). Obviously i am still making a ton of mistakes, but i'm really excited with all this and i hope i can learn a lot with you guys here!
      I prefer playing in tournaments and sngs but i've heard that cash games are a much more reliable source of income, so i think i have no choice but to split my attention between the two of them.. but in the case of a begginer do you think i should learn more about one of them specifically?

Thanks in advance! =)
  • 3 replies
    • AgapieGheorghe
      Hello TheNemPlayer, wellcome !

It depends if you already have a good Bankroll already or you want to build one.

If you will start learning to play cash then you have to check this No Limit Beginners course.
      I used to play SNG years ago, you can build a bankroll with SNG as well, a good start for that is Sit and Go beginner strategy

Good luck !
    • TheNemPlayer
      Thanks for the tips, AgapieGheorghe! i'll definitely check those out soon!

And currently I'm indeed trying to build a bankroll, so it'd be hard to play cash. At least for now I guess I'll concentrate on building one so I can try out new types of games. I've been playing a lot of freerolls, but only a few days ago i started to implement some strategy.. lets see if i can get anything useful out of it
    • Lazza61
      Hey TheNemPlayer,

Welcome to PokerStrategy.com :welcome:

Where are you from? In fact, why don't you get yourself added to our Member map. You never know, the nearest PokerStrategist may live right next door. :f_p:

You can also build a bankroll by taking advantage of one of our bonus offers. This will cost you nothing and will give you lifetime Bronze status.

Bronze will give you a tracked room to earn SPs, the ability to send friend requests and PMs through our community tool as well as opening up more strategy and videos.

If you have any questions for us, then please don't hesitate to ask.

Have fun :gl: