Does the capital cancel the 1st signup bonus ?

• FWKanobi
      FWKanobi
      Bronze
      Hi there ,
      I've just been informed by the support that I can't get the capital to my account because I depoisted money by myself and got the signup bonus (100%).

Why one cancel the other ? The signup bonus is from the poker site and the capital bonus is from Poker Strategy affiliation , no ?
  • 2 replies
    • flopraiser
      flopraiser
      Bronze
      I remember reading if you deposit before you reach 300 strategy points (party poker) it cancels your no deposit bonus. Once you reach 300 stategy points I believe you can deposit and still recieve the $100 bonus from the poker room for which you need to collect 600 stategy points to clear it entirely.
    • FWKanobi
      FWKanobi
      Bronze
      Originally posted by flopraiser
      I remember reading if you deposit before you reach 300 strategy points (party poker) it cancels your no deposit bonus. Once you reach 300 stategy points I believe you can deposit and still recieve the $100 bonus from the poker room for which you need to collect 600 stategy points to clear it entirely.
      Owe , I didn't get the capital for 7 days and I wanted to play so I deposited and then I got message that because I deposited , I can't get the capital ;-(