This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Does the capital cancel the 1st signup bonus ?

• FWKanobi
      FWKanobi
      Bronze
      Hi there ,
      I've just been informed by the support that I can't get the capital to my account because I depoisted money by myself and got the signup bonus (100%).

Why one cancel the other ? The signup bonus is from the poker site and the capital bonus is from Poker Strategy affiliation , no ?
  • 2 replies
    • flopraiser
      flopraiser
      Bronze
      I remember reading if you deposit before you reach 300 strategy points (party poker) it cancels your no deposit bonus. Once you reach 300 stategy points I believe you can deposit and still recieve the $100 bonus from the poker room for which you need to collect 600 stategy points to clear it entirely.
    • FWKanobi
      FWKanobi
      Bronze
      Originally posted by flopraiser
      I remember reading if you deposit before you reach 300 strategy points (party poker) it cancels your no deposit bonus. Once you reach 300 stategy points I believe you can deposit and still recieve the $100 bonus from the poker room for which you need to collect 600 stategy points to clear it entirely.
      Owe , I didn't get the capital for 7 days and I wanted to play so I deposited and then I got message that because I deposited , I can't get the capital ;-(