FL vs. NL - Where do you earn more?

• FWKanobi
      FWKanobi
      Bronze
      Hi ,
      When I started playing texas , I played FL in the beginning and with time I moved to NL. Today when I viewed the graphs of players here , I've noticed there are some FL players here who earned pretty much lot of money ;-) (mazal tov !)

I was wandering , Where do you find better profit ? NL ? FL ? PL ? Texas , Omaha ? Badugi :D

Maybe I should move back to FL ... lol...
  • 5 replies
    • redskwerl
      redskwerl
      Black
      Originally posted by FWKanobi
      Hi ,
      When I started playing texas , I played FL in the beginning and with time I moved to NL. Today when I viewed the graphs of players here , I've noticed there are some FL players here who earned pretty much lot of money ;-) (mazal tov !)

I was wandering , Where do you find better profit ? NL ? FL ? PL ? Texas , Omaha ? Badugi :D

you can win a lot of money no matter what game you play
      the secret is to play well (you heard it here first!! lol). and of course if you grind 12 hours a day 28 days a month, that helps too lol
    • FWKanobi
      FWKanobi
      Bronze
      Originally posted by redskwerl
      Hi ,

you can win a lot of money no matter what game you play
      the secret is to play well (you heard it here first!! lol). and of course if you grind 12 hours a day 28 days a month, that helps too lol
      I guess this is why I'm bronze and you are Platinum ... :-)
    • opal99
      opal99
      Black
      lol; it's been a while since I saw the same question :)

How much would you like to earn? If it's less than 10k/month you can play anything you like... if it's more, don't play badugi because there's not enough traffic :P

Simply said: play WHATEVER you like! There're $$$ everywhere, so enjoy your game and success will come too!
    • TerrorBlade
      TerrorBlade
      Black
      Like opal said play the one you enjoy the most then you will be the most motivated to study and improve in that one and thus will make the most money there!
    • FWKanobi
      FWKanobi
      Bronze
      Originally posted by TerrorBlade
      Like opal said play the one you enjoy the most then you will be the most motivated to study and improve in that one and thus will make the most money there!
      Thats the problem, I've been playing only NL holdem , Maybe i might like other games like Omaha or more...

Problem is , I don't like being the fish in the table ;-D lol...