This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

question

• 8 replies
    • jmbean2
      jmbean2
      Bronze
      Free cash is gone, sob. All u can get is a few shitty tickets twice a day. Looks to me it got impossible to build a bankroll with free stuff. I myself after years of playing had to deposit real cash, AND I even DIDN'T get the double as advertised on 888poker!
    • Post removed

• pwnsi
      pwnsi
      Bronze
      Originally posted by jmbean2
      Free cash is gone, sob. All u can get is a few shitty tickets twice a day. Looks to me it got impossible to build a bankroll with free stuff. I myself after years of playing had to deposit real cash, AND I even DIDN'T get the double as advertised on 888poker!

Same Issue with me + 888 Poker Client is pretty shitty in my opinion.
    • Marta
      Marta
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Originally posted by popstani
      Hi, I would like to ask about 50$ free money. Is it only for 888 poker or i can download any other poker room from list belove throu PS links and get free chash?
      Hey,

did you manage to receive the free cash? We no longer offer $50 as such - but we still offer the free starting capital without deposit.

Let me know if you need more guidance.

Oh, and welcome to PokerStrategy.com :)
    • popstani
      popstani
      Bronze
      No, I did not receive free cash but I would like to get free starting capital,but don t know how and where? Your help would be very welcomed. Thank you
    • Marta
      Marta
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Originally posted by popstani
      No, I did not receive free cash but I would like to get free starting capital,but don t know how and where? Your help would be very welcomed. Thank you
      The best thing to do is to write a ticket to our support - click here (scroll down to the bottom and open a new ticket).

They will be able to assist you.
    • Post removed

• Tsikhela
      Tsikhela
      Bronze
      hello dear, i have no real money yet, but i try to find some free-rolls but unfortunately there is not (i mean pokerstars), can you help?