NL20_SSS_Review

• TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hey everyone,

I have made a 45 min video of me 4-tabling SSS on NL20 to have reviewed to see how my play is coming along and to see where i need to improve.

Unfortunately the file ended up being around 800MB or so and as this is my first video im not too sure if this is too large or not for download so i have compressed it to make it smaller for you guys to download. If anyone can give me any advice on cutting down the size somehow that would be greatly appreciated.

One other thing to mention is i made a mis-click on a hand in the video and completely fluffed it up so lesson learned :rolleyes: .

Here is the link.

I look forward to everyone's comments and suggestions.

Regards,
      -Steve
  • 10 replies
    • dadude77
      dadude77
      Bronze
      Especially after seeing you around quite a bit the last 2 days :D ... seem to cross paths alot lol, I'd be interested in watching the video and giving my comments (far from expert, but still some outside comments to discuss) and then possibly making one and having you comment? Or sweat sessions?
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hey dadude,

Yeah we keep passing like ships in the night :D

Please feel free to download the video from the above link and leave comments. As for returning the favour and watching one of yours then that wouldn't be a problem either.

Take care mate,
      -Steve
    • dadude77
      dadude77
      Bronze
      It says its an .rar file. Do i need a special program to be able to watch this? or how does it work?.. im not that great with computers :D
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hey dadude,

Once you've you've downloaded the file you can unzip it with WinZip or WinRar which both have trial versions available.

Regards,
      -Steve
    • kingdippy2008
      kingdippy2008
      Bronze
      I found a great program called ExtractNow, its completely free and shouldnt take long to figure out. You cant compress files but you can extract :)
    • dadude77
      dadude77
      Bronze
      thanks dippy, i downloaded your program and am downloading the session right now :)
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Cheers dadude,

its much appreciated mate.

Regards,
      -Steve
    • dadude77
      dadude77
      Bronze
      sweet got it out, opened it to make sure it worked, alls good. My internet goes in and out since i'm here in a student house. So now while its good I'll play. But will prob be able to watch most to all of it tonight! :) and you play on mansion? I'm having some problems on NL20 there, how are you faring? I play mostly early in the day european time, which seems to be pretty tight.
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      I used to play on Mansion when i made the video but i had enough in the end and moved my roll to FT about a week ago.

I just found it very hard to make any progress there what with the huge waiting lists, the tighter than a ducks arse tables and the general level of play as well as the software doing my head in like the software freezing in the middle of hands etc.

But apart from that it was great :D

Regards,
      -Steve
    • dadude77
      dadude77
      Bronze
      ahhahahah i enjoyed that :D ....

yeah it blows, im at about 4k MCP and hoping to get outa there :D had like 10 BI downswing the last 2 days, im not doing too great :( , hope i make it out alive!