Titan Points useless?

• rhens
      rhens
      Bronze
      When you're not VIP level gold or higher on Titan, the acquired points are still pretty much useless, right? You cannot trade them for cash in the Titan store, you can only use them for those points tournaments...

Or am I missing something?

As a reward for my loyalty, at the end of the month they give me 15% free useless points. Yay! :)
  • 7 replies
    • Waiboy
      Waiboy
      Bronze
      Yup, but I guess they accumulate (at least, I think) for 12 months, so you have 12 months to get to Gold. At that point you'll be able to convert 12 months worth of points and useless bonuses. :D

And this is infinitely better than the points system they had 2 months ago!
    • Sholomo
      Sholomo
      Bronze
      Those who already ordered cash bonus? Were your point deducted immediately or do they stay the same?
    • Amirapuato
      Amirapuato
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Sholomo
      Those who already ordered cash bonus? Were your point deducted immediately or do they stay the same?
      They are deducted once you get the moniez (24-72 hours after the order).
    • Fredjen
      Fredjen
      Bronze
      Club Titan Store Terms and Conditions:

9. Unused Points expire after 12 months.

Let me get this straight, I was a member from titan before 5 jan 2009 (whan they made the new VIP club) so the points i make on 4 jan 2010 will go up in thin air?

Why do they have this rule? And more important is it possible PS can pull some strings to change it, like they took care of the store (available from silver in stead of gold)?
    • ukwagon
      ukwagon
      Bronze
      Just to let you all know, you can cash in your points if you are VIP Silver (I’ve just cashed mine out)

HTH’s :)
    • ashparagon
      ashparagon
      Bronze
      Hi may I know how do you cash in your points. I have tried it unsuccessfully. After filling out my information, it said there "errors detected".
    • ukwagon
      ukwagon
      Bronze
      I had the same problem so I spoke to support :rolleyes: (three times over the space of two weeks :f_mad: ) and they sorted it :f_thumbsup: