This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Thread and posts deleted without explanation ?

• 2 replies
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey jmbean2,

Under our forum principles, we don't allow multiple threads about the same topic.

We allowed the posts to stand to increase the visibility for the 888 rep and now that contact has been made here, the other posts serve no purpose.

Regards

Laz
    • martinemem
      martinemem
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Lazza61
      Hey jmbean2,

Under our forum principles, we don't allow multiple threads about the same topic.

We allowed the posts to stand to increase the visibility for the 888 rep and now that contact has been made here, the other posts serve no purpose.

Regards

Laz
      Hello lazza its been a while. I recall winning that headsup match best of 5 a while ago. Despite my computer giving me bsod in the middle of the match. So cheers for you actually have some ethics and folding the buttons while my problem persisted. Cant say the same for the 2 888 supporters i have encountered.

Regarding the real issue i think op is presenting very fine here is, that 888 seems to have a way of just deleting stuff that dont make them look good, instead of addressing it properly. For example, i have video proof that some players on 888 dc their opponents on purpose, so when i present that information privately to the support team @ 888, they just say they cant open the sent video. I take a breather, and after about 1½ week it happens again. So when i type a very long explanation of why i do not think this is an issue they can just ignore, that is just exactly what they do. But that was not all, on top of this they freeze my account because Mike and Nick got their feelings hurt in my mail to them and felt i was threatening them (as if me having an account where the first tournament i play i get 1/36 in the tickets, and i without a deposit get the account up to a decent amt, and then suddenly after voicing my concerns xp that they just freeze and block my account - is if that is not threatening my income)

I wont go into detail about how this website is managed inside same indice as 888 holding. But i wont see that indice completely bleed into oblivion either :( Just because there is a few supporters who thinks the dc that is happening is funny.

And since an old friend of mine had an account, kinda insane how that dc could happen again for the 3rd time. Did you know that the site you are headadmin of, is part of a indice where another company inside there is having some real serious issues? Insane to think about that longterm 8128 people dies pr 1% increased unemployment in gb. So if those few supporters making fun of stuff that is not funny, and if those 249 other than 888 holding would be like 2% increased unemployment should the indice bleed because of unaddressed problems continues to remain, and therefore improved ressistancelevels remains, who is this really gonna help? Inflation in general because of the softness? Idk how many pieces you have in consumerism, either way pension funds probably wont be ready, should there be trouble in a indice of 250 companies like that.

Im not giving an ultimatum like, either indice or remove Mike and Nick. But freezing my account for having video proof of what i described, is too shady to EVER advise on a good way into that indice. Thats just simple logic. Im gonna advice against any action into/onto theese sorts of bussinesses. Which is why i hate to see them having you defending them.

And i would love some visibility for the 888 rep aswell. Im sure there is more than Mike or Nick in 888.

Or maybe i could make a blog where i print a daily picture of my account beeing frozen because 2 888 rep got their feelings hurt after freezing my account after the 2nd time i complain about THEIR issue (since in the video i was playing on 2 network at the time, where the date the video was created COULD be crosschecked with hands should the needs occur).

Is there still some sort of ticket system, or does warming up frozen accounts happen more fluent theese days?
      Attaching a picture where it should be somewhat obv where i get dc. Happens twice. You dont deserve to be led in the dark by 888, lazza. Which is why i would like you informed about how they go about their bussiness, especially since you are not completely unaffiliated from them.