This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Which SNG should I play

• pwnsi
      pwnsi
      Bronze
      Hi,

I've been playing hundreds of 50/50 SNGs at PS but the rake is eating up the winnings and I'm nearly at +-0. Only thing I earned is experience and lots of frustration.

What do you suggest is best SNG to play? 180 Torunament Style SNG or where 1-3 is payed at a 9max table? I once played a 1$ SNG with 180 and recived 4.89 which is a better ROI then in most 50/50. Hope for some advice based on your experience.
  • 3 replies
    • AgapieGheorghe
      AgapieGheorghe
      Bronze
      In 2010 i think i started a blog where i had a challenge to start from 0 and build a bankroll playing only freerolls.
      After i got to 70$ i started to play SNG and i played a lot . From my experience the easiest to build you bankroll is to play 9 Max SNG.

I´ve seen you dont have to much success right now but following the Sit and Go beginner strategy you should be able to get some decent result.

Remember Pokerstrategy has a free money offer, after you make an account and you start to play you will get Bronze or a higher status and this way you can access more videos and articles.

But if you dont want to make new accounts just with the beginer strategy from the Sit and Go beginner strategy you have a good place to start.
    • CptJokerFish
      CptJokerFish
      Bronze
      Spin N Gos and Heads Up Hyper Sngs are also insane soft on microstakes.
    • aceonetheriver
      aceonetheriver
      Silver
      I am a hu sng player. If you have enough bankroll then study it and go for it.
      If your endgame is good you could start 6max 3.50$.on stars and move up quickly.
      I decided to try spinandgo, and see how things go...obviously no matter what you play, you have to play alot...this way you will beat your frustration and get a sense of your winrate.
      Good luck,
      Patrick