the original email from security

• amigood
      amigood
      Bronze
      Hi guy's here is the original email i was sent from ur security to my email addy from which i sent my driver licence front and back twice.i have followed everything to the letter, here is the email.I DID NOT INCLUDE MY EMAIL ADDY FOR MY PERSON SECURITY

> Hello amigood,
      >
      > Due to cheating attempts in the past, we are forced to verify the details of new members randomly. We apologize for any inconvenience.
      >
      > In order to receive your $50+$100 bonus as soon as possible, we need you to send us a copy of your ID (front and back side). You may black out your signature and personal data on the back side. We just want to verify your general information.
      >
      > In the case your registration data differs from your ID, please send us an additional document which confirms your place of residence. Your personal information is handled and kept in confidence. They are only used to minimize cheating as much as possible.
      >
      > You can either scan your ID-Card or take a picture of your ID-Card with your digital camera, but on condition that the copy is well readable. If you haven't got a scanner at home, you might easily scan and send your data in an internet cafe or at the post station. In the exceptional case, you can also send your data by fax, but please keep in mind to write down your PokerStrategy- user name (on the paper).
      >
      > Please send this ID-Card scan from your registered e-mail address to:
      >
      > security@pokerstrategy.com
      >
      > Fax number for Germany: +49 40 7697 2464
      >
      > Alternatively, you might upload you ID-Card scan to the internet and send us the link. Many websites offer a free upload of pictures in a fast and easy way, for example: http://www.imageshack.us/
      >
      > Thank you for your cooperation
      >
      > Best regards,
      >
      > Your PokerStrategy-Team
      SO AS YOU CAN SEE I AM NOT MISTAKEN AND HAVE FOLLOWED THE CORRECT PROCEEDURE.AMIGOOD
      >
  • 1 reply
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello amigood,

Please don't create multiple threads on this topic. If you have sent the e-mail correctly then it should be processed in the next 48 hours.

Best regards
      SoyCD