This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

3/6 PokerStars regulars

• opal99
      opal99
      Black
      It looks like there're few of us (Dippy, TerrorBlade, OlivierLu, Masqb, me...) playing 3/6 these days, so let's try to share our knowledge a bit. ;)

Who's your favourite reg?
      Who you don't mind to have between you and 70/2 guy? :P
      Do you have any special reads on them?

Share your secrets to beat them!
  • 2 replies
    • OlivierLu
      OlivierLu
      Bronze
      I don't have a deep knowledge of 3/6 play, but I know some reg. that play 2/4 and 3/6.

I like to play dbeckham7467, reddev3 and IntoTheValue.

dbeckham because he just multitable too much. He is e real bot, and you can make him fold better hands :D . Also, I like reddev3 and IntoTheValue. We often play at the same hour, so we met quite a lot of time. They both are TAG, but are too weak. I like to fire them :tongue: .

But well, most of the time, I don't focus on them but on the fish of the table.
    • TerrorBlade
      TerrorBlade
      Black
      I only create new tables and sit out if anyone joins who buys in for 20 BB or more ;) Therefore I avoid regs quite handily, and usually when the game fills up and the fish are busted I just leave - most of the players I play with I haven't seen before.