Spazzy guy playing 100s spins

• pufarine
      pufarine
      Bronze
      Ok, so I had to use a click-baitish title cuz I m gonna need you to watch me and put pressure on me on my journey.
      It s not actually a clickbait cuz I do play 100s but I m using this blog to make a change in my life and I m not gonna be focusing that much on hands, strat etc but I will be exposing myself as a person to you all here hoping to improve and get out of my shitty mental zone and crappy habbits.

This is a snap decision I ve take few minutes ago to open a blog ( again) so I just wanted to make the first step to be public and present myself to you all and I ll come back later with more, as I love to write when my life is fucked up hehe.
      Few things about this:
      - Alex 28yo Romania
      - I ve been recently been dumped
      - I m pretty sure everyone who played me knows I m just an avarage spazzy guy
      - I m planning to move to Bali in few months
      - I m fat as fuck
      - I ve used to blogg for around 2 years somewhere between 2013-2015
      - my games at 100s so far:
      https://gyazo.com/e17a6c0744c0447803ade2108c7a54aa

Thanks and pls come here, say hi and make this fatty do smth with his life! :D

to be continued....
  • 13 replies
    • pokerarnooo
      pokerarnooo
      Bronze
      Sick results. Subbed.
    • totte1992
      totte1992
      Bronze
      From 1 fatty to another, glgl Will follow your blog for Sure!
    • aceonetheriver
      aceonetheriver
      Silver
      In.
      gl gl
    • pokerarnooo
      pokerarnooo
      Bronze
      -How many tables do you play at a time?
      -How long are your sessions?
      -What's your monthly volume like?
      -Can you give some tips on how to go from 15s to 100s the fastest and how long do you think it will take?
    • paf85
      paf85
      Bronze
      gl mate, hf :)
    • pufarine
      pufarine
      Bronze
      hey I m back! Thanks for stoping by guys!
      Originally posted by pokerarnooo
      -How many tables do you play at a time?
      -How long are your sessions?
      -What's your monthly volume like?
      -Can you give some tips on how to go from 15s to 100s the fastest and how long do you think it will take?
      Depending on my focus I mix from 2 to 3 tables. When I play lower stakes I can go up to 4.
      I was playing 40 min ses but about 6 months ago I ve managed to get to 1h ses. I think somewhere around 1h is perfect for spins ( + - 5-10 min)
      my av is 1.6k ish I think. Last 2-3 months I ve been grinding a little bit more and got up to 2k.
      I m not sure I m the right guy for tips but I m pretty sure working in pio it will help and also find yourself a study partner. those 2 work for sure :P
      And I don t think `` what s the fastest way of getting to 100s? `` is the right aproach. Just focus on study and quality and you will get there. Everyone is diff and what works for me, may not work for u.

Soo.. I just got out from a 4y relationship. I had a fucked up schedule and long story short that led to many problems in my social and personal life.
      I was so much into poker that I ve neglected the rest of my life and I got to a point that I had become a cave man. poker poker poker....

My first task is to fix my sleeping schedule which is kindof working right now. I ve managed to wake up at 7-8 am in the last 2 weeks and put in sessions while I m fresh. Playing in the morning with your mind clear is so much better and I think it compensates those good hours for poker at the night.
      I think one of the most important things to realise as a poker player is about this:
      For many years I have accepted that I m not such a good player so that I must play by night when the good regs are sleeping. But why the fuck not push yourself to the limits and become top reg and be able to hit the tables at whatever fucking hour u want??? top regs can play anytime so that gives them space for a good and balanced personal life AND the money from poker!
      Why should I give up to my personal life and to my health when I can have them all?
      Start study and get to the point where u are not afraid of top regs anymore cuz u can see the matrix now and all is easier now!
      Start having a fix schedule so your mind and body knows what to expect and be able to function better!
      Start having a fix schedule so your family and friends can see your face more!

This way you can schedule meetings with friends cuz you will know when u are free and when u re not.

So my main task for very short term is to don t quit on my sleeping schedule and slowly slowly working at my diet ( toooo manyyyy sweeeetsss ! ) and my workout.

ps: I love music so you will find lots of diff samples here from my lists :D
    • Constantin11
      Constantin11
      Gold
      I will watch you evolution with great interest.

Maybe I'll learn a thing or two along the way.

Good luck!!!
    • pufarine
      pufarine
      Bronze
      Haven t got the mood to write that much. I m still struggling with sleeping but I m making progress. I ve managed to put together around 4 hours of sleeping by night and one nap 2-3 hours somewhere between 13-16. It s not what I was aiming for but I m getting there :D
      Downswing is almost done, I ve got only 3k makeup from a total of 15k :D

It feels like my mojo is slowly coming back, as I m a weather person... Whenever sun is up there I m in my best mental shape. I ve managed to fix my boxing bag and I m gonna start doing daily exercises with it.

It s 11 am now and I ve managed to put in 4.5 hours at the tables already. feels super weird to have so many hours left hehe
      I got some interesting hands today vs some regs. I felt like I was super focused and could think deeper about every hand :D

Value Town
      Meeh feels like u have a K but u don t have 2 from SB so try calling this!!!
      Someone told me it doesn t have to work that many times

• Enkidu18
      Enkidu18
      Bronze
      Subscribe, GL mate :*
    • Tarciziu
      Tarciziu
      Bronze
      Hi, pufarine!
      I remember you from the Pokerstrategy Romania. I think you played like 15 $ HU Hyper Turbo if I'm not mistaken.
      I will definitely check regularly this blog.
      Also ask yourself why you want to get in shape, because if you don't have a clear real goal, you will probably quit at first problems.
      Losing weight is easy as f*ck. Losing wheight while maintaining your muscle mass is hard.

Good luck, mate!
    • pufarine
      pufarine
      Bronze
      Thanks guys!
      Yeah I used to write on romanian comunity but I ve stoped after we couldn t access it anymore.

I m waiting for a train now and felt like a good opp to chill a little bit and put into words some plans and ideas...
      my life right now is about 1 question/idea... going allin with poker or accepting the idea that if u want a family you will give up the chance to fight for top player.
      My mind is telling me that I should go with poker but my heart wants family first of all. I had what could be called a start of family with this girl. For 4 years everything went good and that s why my heart put the guard down and my mind took over the control and all I was thinking was trying to get better and better at poker. But that led to the relationship falling apart so now after 1 month after the breakup I face this situation where I have no relationship and I have all the opp to go allin with poker but I don t feel like I want to do this anymore.
      I m aware that I might still be in hot water after the breakup and maybe it will take more time for me to be able to take a rational decision where I m not under the influence of the breakup. But while I m aware that this might be possible and I m happy that I can think this way, I really don t feel like my head is full of ``moment decisions``. I feel like I m thinking tru all the possible scenarios and analizing all views of the situation so that I can take a good and mature decision.
      Dunno man... I think I liked it more when I was 10yo and life was easy :P

• Pakichu777
      Pakichu777
      Bronze
      I'll guess I'll see you this week! Gl!
    • pufarine
      pufarine
      Bronze
      Got lazy little bit lately. I m starting to feel pumped up about going to bali and starting new fresh chapter of my life. I ll probably won t see my friends and family for the rest of the year which is super freeky but interesting in the same time. I ve always imagine myself traveling and shit but I ve never come to do this the proper way. I was just going to diff places for about 1-2 weeks but now I m switching gears.
      Another new fresh starts is that I m gonna be switching stables in 1 week and the timing is perfect ( maybe too many new starts at once? haha)

Originally posted by Pakichu777
      I'll guess I'll see you this week! Gl!
      hi man! what do u mean by that? :D