Is it against the rules?

• brpokerpr0
      brpokerpr0
      Basic
      First of all I would like to say sorry for my english, I'm brazilian and my english skills are far from being perfect.

Now, back to the topic, I would like to ask a quick question concerning my account, but firstly, explain the context.

Yesterday a friend of mine told me about pokerstrategy and how I could get a 50 usd bonus in some of the online poker sites, like pokerstars or fulltilt, so I decided to give it a try, making my account, reading the articles and finally passing at the quizz to get the bonus. But then, while I was answering to the questions of the quizz, that same friend came to my house and asked me to help him passing too, so, after I completed mine, we logged in his account (here, in my computer) and did the quizz again so he could also pass.

I would just like to know if this is against the rules and if there is any chance of both accounts being deactivated, since I've heard you can't make 2 accounts on pokerstrategy and take the quizz twice. Is it true? Will I lose my account? :(
  • 3 replies
    • dadude77
      dadude77
      Bronze
      Well you guys with probably for sure get controlled and have an ID check I'd say! If that clears should be fine?
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by brpokerpr0
      First of all I would like to say sorry for my english, I'm brazilian and my english skills are far from being perfect.

Now, back to the topic, I would like to ask a quick question concerning my account, but firstly, explain the context.

Yesterday a friend of mine told me about pokerstrategy and how I could get a 50 usd bonus in some of the online poker sites, like pokerstars or fulltilt, so I decided to give it a try, making my account, reading the articles and finally passing at the quizz to get the bonus. But then, while I was answering to the questions of the quizz, that same friend came to my house and asked me to help him passing too, so, after I completed mine, we logged in his account (here, in my computer) and did the quizz again so he could also pass.

I would just like to know if this is against the rules and if there is any chance of both accounts being deactivated, since I've heard you can't make 2 accounts on pokerstrategy and take the quizz twice. Is it true? Will I lose my account? :(
      Hello brpokerpr0,

The real problem here is that it is not allowed to pass the quiz with the help of others - since everyone should reading the articles & passing the quiz by themselves.

If you do your ID check and continue using account on your own though - you should be ok. Just make sure that in the future you let your friends sign up by themselves.

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • brpokerpr0
      brpokerpr0
      Basic
      Thanks guys for replying and clarifying things for me, and sorry Soy, I should have thought of that, my bad, it won't happen again!