This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Is it against the rules?

• brpokerpr0
      brpokerpr0
      Basic
      First of all I would like to say sorry for my english, I'm brazilian and my english skills are far from being perfect.

Now, back to the topic, I would like to ask a quick question concerning my account, but firstly, explain the context.

Yesterday a friend of mine told me about pokerstrategy and how I could get a 50 usd bonus in some of the online poker sites, like pokerstars or fulltilt, so I decided to give it a try, making my account, reading the articles and finally passing at the quizz to get the bonus. But then, while I was answering to the questions of the quizz, that same friend came to my house and asked me to help him passing too, so, after I completed mine, we logged in his account (here, in my computer) and did the quizz again so he could also pass.

I would just like to know if this is against the rules and if there is any chance of both accounts being deactivated, since I've heard you can't make 2 accounts on pokerstrategy and take the quizz twice. Is it true? Will I lose my account? :(
  • 3 replies
    • dadude77
      dadude77
      Bronze
      Well you guys with probably for sure get controlled and have an ID check I'd say! If that clears should be fine?
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by brpokerpr0
      First of all I would like to say sorry for my english, I'm brazilian and my english skills are far from being perfect.

Now, back to the topic, I would like to ask a quick question concerning my account, but firstly, explain the context.

Yesterday a friend of mine told me about pokerstrategy and how I could get a 50 usd bonus in some of the online poker sites, like pokerstars or fulltilt, so I decided to give it a try, making my account, reading the articles and finally passing at the quizz to get the bonus. But then, while I was answering to the questions of the quizz, that same friend came to my house and asked me to help him passing too, so, after I completed mine, we logged in his account (here, in my computer) and did the quizz again so he could also pass.

I would just like to know if this is against the rules and if there is any chance of both accounts being deactivated, since I've heard you can't make 2 accounts on pokerstrategy and take the quizz twice. Is it true? Will I lose my account? :(
      Hello brpokerpr0,

The real problem here is that it is not allowed to pass the quiz with the help of others - since everyone should reading the articles & passing the quiz by themselves.

If you do your ID check and continue using account on your own though - you should be ok. Just make sure that in the future you let your friends sign up by themselves.

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • brpokerpr0
      brpokerpr0
      Basic
      Thanks guys for replying and clarifying things for me, and sorry Soy, I should have thought of that, my bad, it won't happen again!