general question about higher limits

• deVall3y
      deVall3y
      Bronze
      are there 'fish' in higher limits too?
      I play 1-3$ sng's and I give a large portion of credit to bad players for my winnings
      how is it in lets say 10$? 20$? people really put so much money at risk without knowing how to play?
  • 3 replies
    • viewer88
      viewer88
      Bronze
      anything up to 33$ on Ipoker is fishy, don't know about other sites. There are always regulars on your table, also a lot of bad players and fish :)

edit: perhaps my definition of "fish" is different from yours though :tongue:
    • deVall3y
      deVall3y
      Bronze
      most likely but I see what you say
      I believe you mean players playing one level under everyone compared to the limit. i guess that answers my questions
    • NickParkes
      NickParkes
      Bronze
      There are fish at every level... you can go to the WSOP main event and there will still be tons of bad players... As you move up bad players just behave in different ways...

As you get to higher limits there will be more regulars and better decision making, but you always get bad players... Personally I think that a large amount of dead money exists to people playing out of BRM and tilting, added to that their inability to play decent ICM giving you a solid edge... this goes well beyond the $22s and $33s and will mean that there will always be money to be made...