This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL100+] Is this a bad play

• Freaksta5
      Freaksta5
      Basic
      $2/$3 cash game.
      Seat 1 opens for $12 dollars seat 2 calls I’m in the hijack and raise to $41 dollars with QQ (stack of $650) button calls small blind raises to $152 (stack $720) with AA seat 1 folds seat 2 folds and I flat call ,the button folds(stack $285) pot before I call is SB raise is $111 and it’s another $111 for me to call and I’m pretty sure the button is folding.flop comes Q high and SB jams his whole stack and I call with nuts.git told it was a terrible play ?
  • 2 replies
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey Freaksta5,

Welcome to PokerStrategy.com :welcome:

I'll move this to our Hand Discussion board where you will be more likely to get responses.

While you're waiting, you should take a moment or two to Introduce yourself! to us properly.

If you have any questions for us, then please don't hesitate to ask.

Have fun :gl:

Laz
    • djenad
      djenad
      Bronze
      how do u play in poker torunamet, do u start agressive or wait for good cards to start it slowly and take some of the prize, but small chances for a win