Question about FT

• trustfunddave
      trustfunddave
      Global
      Hi, I've passed the quiz and am tossing up mostly between Titan and Full Tilt. I would probably pick Titan, but my brother is joining Full Tilt soon and suggested i join too so I can give him a referral code and we'd both get some extra money.

Will this work, or do I have to deposit my own money into the account (I'm going to get the starting capital) for the referral thing to work?
  • 13 replies
    • TheBrood
      TheBrood
      Bronze
      You dont need to deposit to get referral money I think.

And many ppl will recommend FTP over Titan.
    • trustfunddave
      trustfunddave
      Global
      OK, thanks.

Why is that?
    • mafaz
      mafaz
      Bronze
      i dunno about titan.

Yeah fulltilt has a lot of players and a lot of tables to choose from. But there is a lot of tags and a lot of bad beats....
    • Schnitzelfisch
      Schnitzelfisch
      Bronze
      Hello!

Titan has worse rakeback, you can't manually resize tables, you can't set auto rebuy on tables, you can't spin tables around, FTP has a wider selection of tournaments, etc... I'd go for FTP :) .
    • TheBrood
      TheBrood
      Bronze
      Titan does have 10 player tables though, which translates to less time wasted switching tables when ppl leave.

With the new introduction of micro tables on FTP Im definitely sure FTP >>> Titan. Even Mansion > Titan imo
    • Jonaton
      Jonaton
      Bronze
      I picked Titan to start and wish I could go back in time and change it. The bonus is bad, the SSSer's are never ending and the software is glithcy. If you want to play on iPoker choose Mansion which at least the bonus clears faster, otherwise go with FTP.
    • trustfunddave
      trustfunddave
      Global
      Okay, I've signed up to Full Tilt =]

Do they offer rakeback in the starting capital bonus?

EDIT: argh, I have to scan my ID and send it in. I don't have a scanner lol
    • Schnitzelfisch
      Schnitzelfisch
      Bronze
      No, the bonus counts as rakeback... after you've cleared the bonus, you'll get the rakeback ;) . Rakeback is a few less $ per FTP, that's about it.
    • trustfunddave
      trustfunddave
      Global
      One more question...

I've played on Pokerstars before and I like how you can put your mouse over where your hand was and it shows what you had. You can also check history and see how the last hand played out.

I'm just doing play money on FT atm (lol) and you can't do that of what I've seen...

Does it change on real money tables?
    • Schnitzelfisch
      Schnitzelfisch
      Bronze
      Hello!

Yes, you do have hand history. It shows up if you click the top of the screen, just click something like game 3253464357645.

For your folded cards, just check "show folded cards" in the options menu :) .
    • trustfunddave
      trustfunddave
      Global
      But if you hover over your avatar after folding it will say something like, "9d 6h". In pokerstars it shwos the actual cards, which is a lot easier to see.

Also, in pokerstars, you can replay the hand, not just see it at showdown.
    • TheBrood
      TheBrood
      Bronze
      I prefer by far the hand history of the ipoker network. I just click a button and can see at a glance who had what, how much he bet, etc. The only problem is half the time its not clear who won.

Other sites just show you showdown and for betting secuence you have to read some tiny text.
    • Schnitzelfisch
      Schnitzelfisch
      Bronze
      It's true, but FTP > iPoker.