Stack
      UTG1:
      $3.48
      Hero:
      $10.00
      MP3:
      $4.71

0.05/0.1 No-Limit Hold'em (9 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy Elephant 0.67 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is UTG2 with T:spade: , T:diamond:
      UTG1 calls $0.10, Hero raises to $0.40, 2 folds, MP3 calls $0.40, 4 folds, UTG1 calls $0.30.

Flop: ($1.35) 5:heart: , 6:spade: , 2:diamond: (3 players)
      UTG1 bets $1.35, Hero raises to $9.60 (All-In), MP3 calls $4.31 (All-In), UTG1 calls $1.73 (All-In), Hero gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $13.05

Preflop I attempt to isolate with my tens. Is this ok or is UTG2 too early to make isolations?

On the flop I have an over pair. I believe I have the best over pair because I think JJ+ would've re-raised preflop. My decision is essentially to get the money in. I think it looks awful that MP3 called because he seems like a decent tag player and could have a decent hand.

Could I have called on the flop to see how MP3 acts or would this have given odds for drawing hands?
  • 2 replies
    • TheBrood
      TheBrood
      Bronze
      I would raise more pf to 0.50-0.60 if you dont want a family pot.

I think you can call flop since its not THAT drawy and you can see what MP3 does behind you. If MP3 stays in the hand Im giving up.

Your shove will prob be called only by better hands and the fish.
    • TribunCaesar
      TribunCaesar
      Bronze
      Originally posted by TheBrood
      I would raise more pf to 0.50-0.60 if you dont want a family pot.

I think you can call flop since its not THAT drawy and you can see what MP3 does behind you. If MP3 stays in the hand Im giving up.

Your shove will prob be called only by better hands and the fish.
      this. It hurts, but I would also fold the hand vs MP3.

Best regards,
      TribunCaesar