This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Looking for SnG Study Group

• leath
      leath
      Bronze
      Hi guys,

I'm looking for a study group since the hands I post on the forum don't get as much attention as I'd hoped.
      I've already been searching around here but the posts I've found about such groups are years old and the links no longer work, or the group has been hijacked by some Russians spamming weird links.

So I'm wondering whether there's any active SnG study groups around, I don't mind whether they're on Skype or any other platform. I'd really like to join one for some more active exchange.
  • 4 replies
    • Arnalsan
      Arnalsan
      Silver
      Hey,
      I would love to participate in a group like that but is essential make a clear plan to go straight to the point in order to improve the game.
      1st of all I've playing STT SnG @PokerStars 50¢. You can search my user @sharkscope --- @rnalsan
    • CptJokerFish
      CptJokerFish
      Bronze
      Hello, im also interested in hand reviews etc. but I play only HU Sngs. I dont know if that is a problem also in 6max and 9max Sngs there are HU situations,
      Maybe someone is also interested in my thread: Free Heads Up Hyper Help/Coaching for micro players
    • Arnalsan
      Arnalsan
      Silver
      CptJokerFish great profit graphic!
      In my opinion, we can mix several SnG profiles, but we have to plan each step of hand reviewing and focus any time in a part of the game. 1st focus on early game review / 2nd middle game review / 3th bubble review / HU review.
    • Arnalsan
      Arnalsan
      Silver
      Hey, all interested in an SnG study group,

I'm looking forward some help to improve my game and a friend to perform some STT HH reviews. As here in Brazil, we are ahead +4 hours of CET time if someone can reviews my hands, even do offline, I would appreciate a lot and can do the same.

My game level: newbie
      Play at Stars 50¢ 9men Sng

If you are interested can search me at sharkscope (I opted in)

Thanks