Hello!!! (Question)

• p0rkus
      p0rkus
      Bronze
      It doesn't seem to let me read any white articles. I am planning on signing up June 29 (day I can actually verify my account completely with them due to proper ID and obtaining a VISA for withdrawal) to 888.com (fish pool reputation) - and until then would like to read/watch/etc... your educational material. I am assuming one must complete the quiz before reading anything (apart from the 6 quiz tested topics) so here is the question.

I pass the quiz, but am unable to register for an account with 888 until June 29 = does the 50 or 150 USD cash injection you guys start me off with expire after time if i dont register with it, or no? But ultimately the real question is should i not be allowed to read even the basic (white) articles without doing the quiz??? (I click on one, and it sends me back to the original page that says "get your starting cash by completing the steps bla bla etc..)

Thanks In Advance

I am happy I found this site
  • 5 replies
    • p0rkus
      p0rkus
      Bronze
      Right - I am allowed to read the articles after choosing my play style (limit)

So the other question remains - does the cash injection cease to exist if you dont use it within a certain time after completing the quiz
    • wowadvisor
      wowadvisor
      Bronze
      Originally posted by p0rkus
      does the 50 or 150 USD cash injection you guys start me off with expire after time if i dont register with it, or no?
      Hi there!

Welcome to pokerstrategy :)

once you pass the quiz and choose your poker platform, you will get 50 dollars. This money will be taken away from your account after a certain period of time. For me it was 2 months i think. But i cleared it without a problem. Just play a few hands a day and its no problem.

While you play you will build up points on your chosen platform and with those points you can clear another 100 dollar bonus also!

I hope this helps! If not please write a ticket to the support if you have any serious questions ;)
    • p0rkus
      p0rkus
      Bronze
      Thanks. though i was asking if i do not choose my platform, after completing the quiz is it possible to hold off that choice for a while? Or must I immediately chose the platform and register to get that 50 + 100 bucks? Also when you ''clear'' the 50$ - does that mean you have 0 initially and must deposit your own cash (lol not an actuall problem jsut wanna know :) ) until the 50 ''becomes'' yours through playing hands??
      THANK IN ADVANCE GUYS - looking forward to this experience. Hopefully i can mix the tips you guys give with healthy intuition and develop my own path eventually :)
    • Nepotism
      Nepotism
      Bronze
      i dunno bout the choosing platform Q but if you loose the $50 you will have to deposit your own money as the $100 is released as a bonus on points you gain playing on your chosen platform - clear as mud

hehe hope that helps and gl :)
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello p0rkus,

There is no rush for choosing a platform. Do so whenever you are ready.

As for our offerings: We have the $50+$100 offers which are "No-Deposit" bonuses. You can choose these on various sites.

We also have a large amount of deposit very attractive first deposit bonuses. On PacificPoker for example our first deposit bonus can be up to 175$ instantly credited money to your account (if you deposit at least $400) (http://www.pokerstrategy.com/bonus/detail/681/)

If you have any more questions just ask :)

Best regards
      SoyCD