This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Zooming the Micros

• Sweetv1
      Sweetv1
      Silver
      Yo all,
      I am 26 years old from Bulgaria. I have a Master's degree in Pharmacy and I work full time.
      I've been playing poker for a couple of years. Last year i reached NL50 ZOOM but I've had to stop for a while (health problems).
      Today I start from the beginning.
      The opening bankroll is $ 124. I will start at nl5 Zoom and I will try to do 1000-1500 hands per day.
      The steps are as follows:

-250 dollars - NL10 Zoom (I hope by the end of April)
        -400 dollars - NL16 Zoom (I hope by the end of May)
        -750 dollars - NL25 Zoom
        -1500 dollars - NL 50 Zoom

I will make 5BI shots when i have 20BI for the next limit аnd I'll try to do analyzes every week(around Sunday). I can also play at work but I do not have a tracker there and that's why I'm going to write down the winnings / losses from there.
      Tomorrow i will post my strategy and ranges for nl5.
      See ya.
  • 3 replies
    • AgapieGheorghe
      AgapieGheorghe
      Bronze
      Good luck with your challenge Sweetv1! :sfishg:
    • ChristopherMartin
      ChristopherMartin
      Bronze
      Hello and good luck :f_drink:

but I've had to stop for a while (health problems).
      I'm sure Your Pharmacy degree can help :f_cool:
      I can also play at work but I do not have a tracker there
      You can still set up Stars to write down Your hand history to a folder and then copy that to Your computer at home and then import to HM/Poker Tracker.

:f_biggrin:
    • Sweetv1
      Sweetv1
      Silver
      So yesterday I only managed to play at work because I have a little daughter and it's a bit difficult to play after work. But I added 15.31 $ to the bank and it's already 139.31$.

You can still set up Stars to write down Your hand history to a folder and then copy that to Your computer at home and then import to HM/Poker Tracker.
      I did just that so I'm ready to go ^^