Zooming the Micros

• Sweetv1
      Sweetv1
      Silver
      Yo all,
      I am 26 years old from Bulgaria. I have a Master's degree in Pharmacy and I work full time.
      I've been playing poker for a couple of years. Last year i reached NL50 ZOOM but I've had to stop for a while (health problems).
      Today I start from the beginning.
      The opening bankroll is $ 124. I will start at nl5 Zoom and I will try to do 1000-1500 hands per day.
      The steps are as follows:

-250 dollars - NL10 Zoom (I hope by the end of April)
        -400 dollars - NL16 Zoom (I hope by the end of May)
        -750 dollars - NL25 Zoom
        -1500 dollars - NL 50 Zoom

I will make 5BI shots when i have 20BI for the next limit аnd I'll try to do analyzes every week(around Sunday). I can also play at work but I do not have a tracker there and that's why I'm going to write down the winnings / losses from there.
      Tomorrow i will post my strategy and ranges for nl5.
      See ya.
  • 3 replies
    • AgapieGheorghe
      AgapieGheorghe
      Silver
      Good luck with your challenge Sweetv1! :sfishg:
    • ChristopherMartin
      ChristopherMartin
      Bronze
      Hello and good luck :f_drink:

but I've had to stop for a while (health problems).
      I'm sure Your Pharmacy degree can help :f_cool:
      I can also play at work but I do not have a tracker there
      You can still set up Stars to write down Your hand history to a folder and then copy that to Your computer at home and then import to HM/Poker Tracker.

:f_biggrin:
    • Sweetv1
      Sweetv1
      Silver
      So yesterday I only managed to play at work because I have a little daughter and it's a bit difficult to play after work. But I added 15.31 $ to the bank and it's already 139.31$.

You can still set up Stars to write down Your hand history to a folder and then copy that to Your computer at home and then import to HM/Poker Tracker.
      I did just that so I'm ready to go ^^