Is this a pokerstrategy bonus??

• Alverine
      Alverine
      Bronze
      Hi, just saw a new bonus, I need to know if i can clam this. Im still clearing the initial $50 starting capital

The release conditions is only 200 partypoints, so hell yeah i want this :D
  • 12 replies
    • Nepotism
      Nepotism
      Bronze
      yes it is :)
    • straddler71
      straddler71
      Global
      Hi Alverine.

Don't know if its a pokerstrategy bonus or not. But I did get that bonus last month. I didn't get it this time however. All I got this month was a 25% reload bonus. Also I think you can only work on one bonus at a time so this one might not be of any use to you.

Matt.
    • Alverine
      Alverine
      Bronze
      Originally posted by straddler71
      Hi Alverine.

Don't know if its a pokerstrategy bonus or not. But I did get that bonus last month. I didn't get it this time however. All I got this month was a 25% reload bonus. Also I think you can only work on one bonus at a time so this one might not be of any use to you.

Matt.
      Can anyone confirm this?

$100 bonus is a real good boost in my bankroll
    • iMilk
      iMilk
      Bronze
      As far as I know, you can only clear one bonus at a time, but you can have the other bonus pending, and clear it right after the first bonus.
      But the bonus has to be cleared in only 30 days, and it's released in installments of 20$, you have to to get 200 points for each installments, so it might not be a bonus which is really useful for you.
    • DaPhunk
      DaPhunk
      Bronze
      This is a Partypoker Bonus. I've been given a couple of bonuses similar to this, but due to clearing my stupidly large "Buy-A-Bonus" I havn't been able to take advantage of them.

My Current offer is a $600 one for only 1,500 partypoints. Can't believe I'm missing out on that one! The ones I got offered in December and January were even bigger :(
    • Alverine
      Alverine
      Bronze
      here is the answer from partypoker:

Thank you for contacting us.

Yes, you can have two pending bonuses in your account. However, please
      note the Party Points that you earn would be counted for the bonus which
      was issued first and once the first bonus is released, the system will
      automatically calculate Party Points towards the second bonus.

I see you currently have a cashout restricted bonus of $ 49.00 USD
      towards PS150 code. In order to cashout the bonus amount you still need
      to earn remaining 216.4 Party Points before the bonus expiration date
      i.e. 08-May-2009 23:59 ET. Incase you get PARTY100NP bonus now, the
      party points will still count for PS150 bonus and only when you get
      PS150 bonus released the party points will count for PARTY100NP bonus.

Hence I suggest you to earn party points faster towards PS150 bonus and
      then opt-in for PARTY100NP bonus. PARTY100NP is active till 18-Mar-2009
      23:59 ET. PARTY100NP is a Release restricted bonus and is released
      partially. This bonus is divided in 5 equal parts with $20 each and each
      $20 is released once you earn 200 party points.
    • yankee92
      yankee92
      Bronze
      I got this bonus today too, i was gonna make a thread but this answered my doubts thank you. Anyways this has nothing to do though with the other 100 ps gives u after clearing the first 50 right? So can i clear the first 50, do this bonus and then go for the extra 100?
    • Alverine
      Alverine
      Bronze
      Originally posted by yankee92
      I got this bonus today too, i was gonna make a thread but this answered my doubts thank you. Anyways this has nothing to do though with the other 100 ps gives u after clearing the first 50 right? So can i clear the first 50, do this bonus and then go for the extra 100?

I think you can do that.

But it is 1000 partypoints for clearing all the bonus, ps bonus only needs 600. Dont know if its worth
    • RockEye
      RockEye
      Bronze
      Hmm i think it was mentioned at one of the previous threads that you get that PARTY100NP bonus if you make 1000 points in one month. I did 1000 points in february but haven't received one and you got only 106 points and you got it. So i wonder how do they decide to whom they give the bonus?
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      I got a $250 one instead of a $100 one. Nice :P
    • Alverine
      Alverine
      Bronze
      Originally posted by RockEye
      Hmm i think it was mentioned at one of the previous threads that you get that PARTY100NP bonus if you make 1000 points in one month. I did 1000 points in february but haven't received one and you got only 106 points and you got it. So i wonder how do they decide to whom they give the bonus?

Dont know, maybe because im a new player. Site pokers loves new players
    • DontRaiseMee
      DontRaiseMee
      Bronze
      It's gonna be hard as hell to clear that bonus in one month anyway. I got the same bonus but i forfeited it because I'd rather clear the $100 PS bonus first (600 in 4 months compared to 1000 in 1 month)