Question about BRM and moving up

• Alverine
      Alverine
      Bronze
      Hi,

Im playing for 3 weeks since starting capital and im now with $100

Im playing at partypoker, $1 SnG Turbo. Theres few rooms available and i cant get 4 tables to multitable

Is it ok taking a few shots in $3 speed? Or will i be in risk to lose my BR?

Thanks
  • 4 replies
    • PidKoker
      PidKoker
      Global
      $1 turbos on PP are said to have really bad rake i think you should move up to the $3 as soon as possible, 30 buy-ins should be enough as long as you are constantly improving your play by watching videos and posting hands(also reading/rereading articles also helps) . Good Luck
    • Alverine
      Alverine
      Bronze
      Originally posted by PidKoker
      $1 turbos on PP are said to have really bad rake i think you should move up to the $3 as soon as possible, 30 buy-ins should be enough as long as you are constantly improving your play by watching videos and posting hands(also reading/rereading articles also helps) . Good Luck
      Yes, rake is a bitch. 20%

But on $3 its the same rake X(
    • straddler71
      straddler71
      Global
      Originally posted by Alverine
      Hi,

Im playing at partypoker, $1 SnG Turbo. Theres few rooms available and i cant get 4 tables to multitable

Thanks
      Hey Alverine

Well you've doubled up your original $50 in three weeks playing the $1 stt's. Great job. According to sit n go brm you need at least $150 to play the $3 stt's. I would wait until then. You could go through a downswing and lose a good size of your $100 that you have. Then again its your money. Good luck on whatever you decide.
    • Alverine
      Alverine
      Bronze
      Originally posted by straddler71
      Originally posted by Alverine
      Hi,

Thanks
      Hey Alverine

Well you've doubled up your original $50 in three weeks playing the $1 stt's. Great job. According to sit n go brm you need at least $150 to play the $3 stt's. I would wait until then. You could go through a downswing and lose a good size of your $100 that you have. Then again its your money. Good luck on whatever you decide.

Thanks for the advice mate, i think im gonna stick to it. Played 2 $3 sessions, lost one, the other 3rd place. But the money I lost from these sng's is very high for me.

But im feeling pretty stuck playing these $1 Turbo :(