This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Question about BRM and moving up

• Alverine
      Alverine
      Bronze
      Hi,

Im playing for 3 weeks since starting capital and im now with $100

Im playing at partypoker, $1 SnG Turbo. Theres few rooms available and i cant get 4 tables to multitable

Is it ok taking a few shots in $3 speed? Or will i be in risk to lose my BR?

Thanks
  • 4 replies
    • PidKoker
      PidKoker
      Global
      $1 turbos on PP are said to have really bad rake i think you should move up to the $3 as soon as possible, 30 buy-ins should be enough as long as you are constantly improving your play by watching videos and posting hands(also reading/rereading articles also helps) . Good Luck
    • Alverine
      Alverine
      Bronze
      Originally posted by PidKoker
      $1 turbos on PP are said to have really bad rake i think you should move up to the $3 as soon as possible, 30 buy-ins should be enough as long as you are constantly improving your play by watching videos and posting hands(also reading/rereading articles also helps) . Good Luck
      Yes, rake is a bitch. 20%

But on $3 its the same rake X(
    • straddler71
      straddler71
      Global
      Originally posted by Alverine
      Hi,

Im playing at partypoker, $1 SnG Turbo. Theres few rooms available and i cant get 4 tables to multitable

Thanks
      Hey Alverine

Well you've doubled up your original $50 in three weeks playing the $1 stt's. Great job. According to sit n go brm you need at least $150 to play the $3 stt's. I would wait until then. You could go through a downswing and lose a good size of your $100 that you have. Then again its your money. Good luck on whatever you decide.
    • Alverine
      Alverine
      Bronze
      Originally posted by straddler71
      Originally posted by Alverine
      Hi,

Thanks
      Hey Alverine

Well you've doubled up your original $50 in three weeks playing the $1 stt's. Great job. According to sit n go brm you need at least $150 to play the $3 stt's. I would wait until then. You could go through a downswing and lose a good size of your $100 that you have. Then again its your money. Good luck on whatever you decide.

Thanks for the advice mate, i think im gonna stick to it. Played 2 $3 sessions, lost one, the other 3rd place. But the money I lost from these sng's is very high for me.

But im feeling pretty stuck playing these $1 Turbo :(