BB:
      $12.15
      MP3:
      $10.15
      CO:
      $11.60

$0.05/$0.1 No-Limit Hold'em (5 handed)

Preflop: Hero is BU with Q, K.
      2 folds, Hero raises to $0.30, SB calls, BB raises to $1.30, Hero calls, SB calls.

Flop: (84.00 SB) 5, Q, 4 (3 players)
      SB checks, BB bets $2.35, Hero calls, SB folds.

Turn: (89.00 BB) 3 (2 players)
      BB checks, Hero bets $6.25(All-In), BB folds, Hero gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: 89.00 BB.

Villain:
      50 hands
      24/20 - 9 WTSD, infinite AF, 19% 3bet (!).

How do you play KQ here preflop? Against this guy? Against unknown? (I tend to fold vs unknown but dunno if it's too weak)
  • 4 replies
    • ovechkin91
      ovechkin91
      Bronze
      if the small blind folded u could consider a light 3bet if u think the BB is restealing. Personally, I fold KQo in the face on a reraise no matter my opponents stats
    • Jaissica
      Jaissica
      Bronze
      I like as-played against probable blind re-steal, however would not have shoved the turn. I check it to infinite aggro man to let him try to float my "conti bet" :)
    • Schnitzelfisch
      Schnitzelfisch
      Bronze
      First of all, this doesn't look like a steal reraise because SB called. So I'd fold KQo instantly. On the flop, he might have tried to protect TT or JJ, or he was just playing a KJ of diamonds, but i somehow doubt that. Or he had AK. As he didn't hit anything on the turn and he only checked, means he didn't have a top pair or over pair, so shove was ok.
    • darkonebg
      darkonebg
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Originally posted by Jaissica
      I like as-played against probable blind re-steal, however would not have shoved the turn. I check it to infinite aggro man to let him try to float my "conti bet" :)
      50 hands is no sample size, especially for postflop stats.
      Originally posted by Primzi
      First of all, this doesn't look like a steal reraise because SB called. So I'd fold KQo instantly. On the flop, he might have tried to protect TT or JJ, or he was just playing a KJ of diamonds, but i somehow doubt that. Or he had AK. As he didn't hit anything on the turn and he only checked, means he didn't have a top pair or over pair, so shove was ok.
      BB is doing a standart squeeze play. Since he is more or less unknown,I prefer foldinq KQo.With a bit more history you can find a 4bet here. Call isnt good.I'd call if they were suited though.