This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] Nl10 Kq

• Fongie
      Fongie
      Bronze
      Hand converted with online PokerStrategy hand converter:

Known players:
      BU:
      $10.00
      SB:
      $15.85
      BB:
      $12.15
      MP3:
      $10.15
      CO:
      $11.60

$0.05/$0.1 No-Limit Hold'em (5 handed)

Preflop: Hero is BU with Q, K.
      2 folds, Hero raises to $0.30, SB calls, BB raises to $1.30, Hero calls, SB calls.

Flop: (84.00 SB) 5, Q, 4 (3 players)
      SB checks, BB bets $2.35, Hero calls, SB folds.

Turn: (89.00 BB) 3 (2 players)
      BB checks, Hero bets $6.25(All-In), BB folds, Hero gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: 89.00 BB.

Villain:
      50 hands
      24/20 - 9 WTSD, infinite AF, 19% 3bet (!).

How do you play KQ here preflop? Against this guy? Against unknown? (I tend to fold vs unknown but dunno if it's too weak)
  • 4 replies
    • ovechkin91
      ovechkin91
      Bronze
      if the small blind folded u could consider a light 3bet if u think the BB is restealing. Personally, I fold KQo in the face on a reraise no matter my opponents stats
    • Jaissica
      Jaissica
      Bronze
      I like as-played against probable blind re-steal, however would not have shoved the turn. I check it to infinite aggro man to let him try to float my "conti bet" :)
    • Schnitzelfisch
      Schnitzelfisch
      Bronze
      First of all, this doesn't look like a steal reraise because SB called. So I'd fold KQo instantly. On the flop, he might have tried to protect TT or JJ, or he was just playing a KJ of diamonds, but i somehow doubt that. Or he had AK. As he didn't hit anything on the turn and he only checked, means he didn't have a top pair or over pair, so shove was ok.
    • darkonebg
      darkonebg
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Originally posted by Jaissica
      I like as-played against probable blind re-steal, however would not have shoved the turn. I check it to infinite aggro man to let him try to float my "conti bet" :)
      50 hands is no sample size, especially for postflop stats.
      Originally posted by Primzi
      First of all, this doesn't look like a steal reraise because SB called. So I'd fold KQo instantly. On the flop, he might have tried to protect TT or JJ, or he was just playing a KJ of diamonds, but i somehow doubt that. Or he had AK. As he didn't hit anything on the turn and he only checked, means he didn't have a top pair or over pair, so shove was ok.
      BB is doing a standart squeeze play. Since he is more or less unknown,I prefer foldinq KQo.With a bit more history you can find a 4bet here. Call isnt good.I'd call if they were suited though.